• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Brain Burger

Stewart chuckles,

"Ok, so a skeleton walks into a bar, he orders a beer and a mop." He then sits there waiting for a reaction.

(@Soul OMU)

Bellamy blushed bright red at her words as she spoke, keeping his arms wrapped around her. Tessa had began to stir in her sleep, opening one eye to see what all the noise was about as she heard Brie's words. Her lip twitched into a semi-smile and she remained completely still, hoping that she could just drift back off to sleep.

Clay snorted. "It's cause you're acting like a commander, man. What happened to the "no boss" rule? If you let the others take care of the situation and stop hobbling around like the old man you are, your leg'll heal up just fine. Didn't your parents ever tell you that sleep is good for you?" Tony chuckled quietly in the background.

Brianna blushes a bit as she realizes what she said, still hugging him. "B-but I'm not going to cuz... Friends don't do that do they?" She said slowly, looking at him. (@Stew)

Hunter puts on a pondering face, but doesn't see either outcome being right. So he goes with telling the truth, "Sorry mate, I don't understand it either." He shrugs at the stranger. "Is there more to it?". (@Stew )

Stewart nods,

"That's the joke!" He's smiling like an idiot at his own joke,

"Most people don't seem to get it." He chuckles.

(@Soul OMU)

Annie snorts slightly as she sees him smiling at his own joke. "Well I get it... The beer would just go through the skeleton and end up on the floor so he would mop it up." She said while fiddling with a piece of her hair. (@Stew , @Huntrey)

"I can see why most don't get it." Hunter gives a small chuckle, but becomes a little stern. "If you don't mind me asking, how many people live here?".

Stewart claps,

"Yeah! Someone gets it!" He laughs,

"It took Johnny Depp a couple of weeks to figure it out." He calms down a bit and drinks some more of his coffee.

(@Soul OMU)

(Be back in a bit, have to go for a dip in the pool to clean it. Try not to interrogate them anymore while I'm gone)

"Maybe it will--.." He chuckles softly. "I'll get that dealt with later, but about lettin' other people deal with it - I can do that. How about come and help lay some rules down on these people, eh?" He offered, he used Clay's shoulder to help himself rise to his feet followed by strapping the leg brace back on. "Come on, buddy--.. let's see you put an old man like myself at ease, eh?" He said quietly while winking, limping out of the room and towards the stairs. (@firejay1
((Well. @Huntrey with the perfect timing once again ;) There's a way around this, @firejay1. Don't worry ;) ))

Stewart sighs,

"To be honest, I'm not very sure, there is Elizabeth, Norma, Nathan, Conner, and three kids I haven't met." He takes another sip,

"We ran into a huge horde earlier, luckily we escaped but I hope those zombies don't pull a Shaun Of The Dead on us." He looks concerned.

(@Soul OMU)

Tony followed him with a sigh and an eye-roll, putting his hand on her shoulder to help him walk. Clay and Ash went after them. She grinned up at Norman. "I don't know what you did to him. Clay's only ever like that around Ash and me." The minute they walked into the room with three of the new people, her expression hardened. She helped Norman into a chair, then Ash, Clay, and she stood to one side of the door. "Hey." She said to Stew, Annie, and Hunter. "Nice to meet you. Who are you all?"

Annie looked at her. "Names Annie, this is Hunter and the bad joke guy is Stewart." She said while sipping her tea, looking at them, looks kinda like Elizabeth.

".. kindness can go a long way, Tony..." He whispered to her, his words inaudible to everyone else. He continued to walk until they ended up back in the room. (@firejay1)

'' Pennsylvania in a safe house. Is there food and artery in Hampshire...Anything to stay alive? Are they less active in the north then the south?'' he asked trying to stay awake from all of this. He had to watch over everyone during the night.

Noah got a bit excited as he stood up letting Skylar pretty much fall from her sleeping position into the couch and then pulled out a map from his bag and placing it on the table. '' We are 6, can you let us in? What is your location?'' he asked hurriedly as he heard the connection slowly cracking more

Kindness is a ploy adults use to trick us, Tony thought. No, this was stronger. Trust for them took a lot more than just kindness, so Tony just smiled to herself, knowing that the two of them had probably shared a "bro" moment. "Well, I'm Antoinette, that's Clayton, and this is Asha. Nice to meet you." She looked at them all with hidden suspicion. "Where'd you guys come from?"

"Hunter... Annie... I'd like you both to meet some very good friends of mine..." He says as he wipes his forehead and motions off towards the three kids. (@Stew)

Annie looked over. "Their orphans too aren't they?" She said while looking at them. "I am and was an orphan too. And it's nice to meet you. We came from Orlando." She said while sipping her tea. (@Huntrey, @DrTrollinski, @firejay1)

Elizabeth nodded while answering. "We are in New Hampshire, Sheriff Department. She said while looking at the extra rooms. "We have plenty of room so yeah we can." She said while talking. (@32sillylight32)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back