• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Brain Burger

Elizabeth gave a nod as she made some coffee and some tea, mostly for herself or for anyone. "Alright, gotcha." She said to Connor while pouring coffee into the mugs and tea into two of them. Annie sighed softly but nodded. "Uhm okay... Well I met Hunter when he was in Orlando and basically broke into the truck and got in cuz I didn't want to be eaten... He pulled a gun on me but I told him I could help him because I'm a mechanic. I can build anything from scrap metal and a weapon... So we became partners and started heading to a safe house on the way... Wasn't so safe so we left and heard your radio shout out... So we set course here..." She said while ignoring the guys and focusing on Norman before her nose twitched and smelt tea. "Ooo tea? May I have some?" She asked as Elizabeth brought in four mugs. "Sure thing." She said and handed her one. (@Huntrey , @DrTrollinski)

"The lady gave you most of it, I was in the military if you couldn't tell and she was a mechanic. No one else knows we were coming here so you won't have to worry about that." Hunter gave a short recap of her story, not bothering to look at the kid with a big mouth.

He pauses for a moment and takes a deep breath, suddenly standing up as he wipes his forehead.

"Excuse me a moment--.. Stew--.. keep watch on 'em. I'll be back..." He lets out a cough and limps out of the room, making his way downstairs and into the kitchen. He quickly took a seat and took a deep breath again; he quickly fanned himself with his hand for several moments.

It takes Stewart every ounce of his will power to not shoot this guy in the head. He takes one of the mugs and starts sipping the coffee,

"Where'd you come from again?" He asks the man. 
Stewart sighs and sits in Norman's chair, he looks over at the girl,

"So, you said you were a mechanic?" He leans back in the chair.

(@Soul OMU)

Noah looked at the radio completely shocked. Someone did repy even if he could only hear a few words in between cracks. He then approached the radio closer as he started talking seriously, '' Here is Noah Armstrong. We are in Pennsylvania with three ladies and two kids. Please repeat.'' he said in a stern tone.

Skylar had finished the braid as she looked at Noah talking on the radio shocked

"Orlando was the last big city I was in, where I met her too." Hunter replied, his voice calm, not intimidated by this man.

Elizabeth looked towards Norman worried before handing Hunter, a coffee while giving Annie, a tea. "I'll be right back..." She said while heading out after Norman. "Norm...?" She said softly while going and sitting with him and picking up the radio. "I read you loud and clear Noah. You have about 10 hours still before you get here..." She said slowly so he could hear.

Annie nodded and grinned a bit. "Mhm. I also know how to heal and repair human tissue." She said while sipping her tea.

"I'm fine--.. I just feel sick--.. let me speak to that guy--.." He said as he picked up his radio from the table and moved it to his mouth. "This is a Norman Craig speakin' to a Mister Armstrong on one-point-four-point-three F-M, undead radio. Inform of your location, rubber duck." He said in a somewhat sarcastic manner, but still sounded slightly serious. (@Soul OMU)

Last edited by a moderator:
Stewart glances down at the table and nods,

"I'd call myself a mechanic. You know that guy that has the leg brace? I made that." He takes another sip of his coffee,

"I also made this." He points his arm upwards and flicks his hand, the pistol springs out of his sleeve,

"Ever seen Taxi Driver?" He smiles, Stewart was really proud of his sleeve gun.

(@Soul OMU)

Hunter's eyes widen a bit, "Not bad, what's the parts to it, might try and make one of my own." He gave a slight smile. If there was anything he loved, it was weapons and this made him think this guy couldn't be cool and bad at the same time.

Ash woke up uncomfortably warm because he was sandwiched between two teenagers. Crawling out of bed, he walked out to the kitchen area rubbing his eyes sleepily. He saw Norman there and waved lightly, not thinking to say hello, especially as they were talking to some random person on a radio.

Tony awoke moments later, acutely aware that there was no Ash where she'd left him yesterday. "Ash? Ash?!" Her voice was hysterical but still quiet. "Ash? Where are you?"

Clay groaned and pulled himself into consciousness, his chest didn't hurt as much anymore, but it was incredibly itchy. "Tony, calm down. He probably went down to the kitchen. Anyways, I have to tell you about yesterday..." He told her the whole story, minus the part where he'd cried like a baby afterwards.

Tony heaved a sigh of relief. "So he's finally gone." Worry creased her brow again, "But who's this new guy, then? And the woman? I just feel like we're finally sure we're down an enemy and now we turn around to find ourselves surrounded by unknowns. Rolling up out of bed, she and Clayton both went down to the kitchen, where they found Ash with no problem. They fixed themselves some breakfast, not bothering Norman.

Elizabeth glanced at Norman but gave him the radio. "There in Pennsylvania... That's the guy I was telling you about who called earlier..." She said while sipping her tea. Annie nodded. "Not bad... And a Taxi driver...? Sorry sir but having lived on the streets I can't say I have..." She said while sipping her tea.

Brianna looked at Noah. "T-that sounds like my sister..." She said looking at Skylar. "S-she's okay!" She said and hugged Bellamy. (@DrTrollinski , @Huntrey , @32sillylight32 , @Vaila )

Stewart pulls his sleeve back to reveal a strange assortment of parts,

"Well, you're going to need a basic drawer slide for the gun to actually spring out, you're going to need a small spring. You're also going to have to modify a couple of parts, but it shouldn't be too bad. I can give you some more specific details later." He resets the gun,

"So, you're from Orlando? I've heard good things about that place, I'm from Texas." He rolls his sleeve back and takes a sip from his coffee.

(@Soul OMU)

Norman placed the radio down on the table and turned to them all. "Hey, Ash..." He greeted first before the other two walked in. "How you doing, buddy?" He asked, when the other two walked in he also greeted them. "Hey, guys... good morning." (@firejay1)

"I'm sure my mechanic here could rustle up the parts, but Texas huh? Yea, grew up in Florida most my life." He leaned back a bit, more relaxed now that he was having a moderate conversation. (@Stew )

"Good morning." Tony said, politely, as she sat down. Ash did the same.

"Hey, so you know who the new guy is?" Clay asked Norman. Their newly-found sense of camaraderie surprised Tony, but Ash barely noticed.

Annie blew at her bangs as she brought her legs under her. "I'm from New Orleans actually... I went to Orlando with my boss for a vacation before the outbreak happened... Poor man... And I could.." She said while getting up and looking at Stewart's arm and going over and looking at the parts. "Hm... I could get the parts no problem." She said and grinned. (@Stew , @Huntrey)

Stewart nods,

"Yeah, it took me a while to make it up here. But hey, at least I'm here." He chuckles to himself,

"You know, there is a joke that I can't figure out why most people don't get it." He has a look of confusion and annoyance,

"Mind if I tell it?" He asks Hunter.

(@Huntrey)

He nodded a few times and took a deep breath, a drop of sweat running down his face. "Yeah--.. A guy Nathan decided to help but then hold at gunpoint while we were... 'occupied' in the church. He's the guy who fixed my leg up last night..." He sighed in slight pain as he moved his injured leg to the side - they could see that he had a hand-crafted leg brace on. 
(@firejay1)

"You think he's trustworthy?" Clay asked. Tony kept her mouth shut and watched them carefully. While she tended to be their spokesperson when they came across others, it was really Clay who made the final calls, the mastermind per se. That Clay was actually asking Norman's opinion meant he'd decided to trust Norman, though not the new ones. "And what about the woman?"

Bellamy tightened his arms around Brie, hugging her back with a small smile on his face. Tessa and Clary were both fast asleep and he couldn't blame them. It had been a long while since they'd all gotten sleep in large quantities.

".. I think they're trustworthy for now--.. we've got the guy upstairs talkin' to a couple of other people that decided to waltz on through lookin' for a safe place. They seem fine, if not a bit defensive, but--.." He paused and shut his eyes as it felt as if his leg was screaming; he quickly unclipped the brace and placed it on the ground, gripping his leg with his hand in a tight hold.

"But... we've got an eye on 'em... they're reliable and they're tellin' us everythin' so far. I'll go and explain the rules later but I came down here to get some air... as for the woman--.." He reached up and wiped a line of cold sweat from his forehead. "We're gonna' look after her. If it wasn't for her I think we'd be dead right now..." He stated, taking another shaky deep breath. "And Clay... remember that nice knife cross-head decided to put through my leg? Yeah. That ain't doin' to well with me right now." He said, cracking a faint smile at his reference to the crazy priest. (@firejay1)

Brianna smiles brightly at him while hugging him. "I can't believe... She's safe... I am so happy I could kiss you!" She said excitedly. (@Vaila)

(And sorry, thought you meant Hunter and Annie. xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back