• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Brain Burger

Nathan runs up the stairs, carefully picking off any of the walkers that he runs in to on the way up. When he finally reaches the roof with Stewart; he helps him pick of the rest of the walkers with the silenced pistol and then glances around, checking to make sure that there were no more. When they were finally clear he brought the gun up and aimed it at Stewart, his eyes locked onto his own.

"I swear to god if you make any sudden moves I'm gonna' shoot you, don't you think I won't..." He says to him sternly. Nathan only appears to be around the age of eleven or twelve. "What's your name?!" He orders, his hands slightly shaky. (@Xeno238)

Stewart pauses for a bit, it was hilarious that this kid is holding him up,

"Stewart, now that my name's out of the way, didn't your parents tell you not to play with guns?" Stewart notes how shaky his hands are.

"Fuck you! You hear me?! I'm not here to get insulted. I just risked my life tryin' to save you here, so don't make me regret it!" He screamed at him, taking a deep breath after a few seconds to calm himself down. "And don't ever talk about my parents... they died a long time ago." He said to him in quiet and sincere tone. ".. I'm Nathan... I wasn't told to come and help you--.. but I did... do you want to get to safety, or not? Answer that. I don't care about anythin' else right now." He states boldly. (@Xeno238)

Stewart sighs,

"Look, ki-Nathan, I'm sorry for talking about your parents. But, I would like for you to get that gun out of my face." He looks at the boy gruffly.

(@DrTrollinski )

"Oh... so you can shoot me...? I don't think so--.. I'll get this gun out of your face as soon as we're back home." He jolts the gun off towards the door for a split-second. "Walk. Right now..." He says, taking a steady deep breaths and maintaining his aim. (@Xeno238)

Belinda sighed through her nose as she was back up on the chair. Her arms hurt a lot now, and were probably broken, every movement she made made them worse. She began humming through her nose. Man, it was refreshing being able to finally hum without worrying about making too much noise. She probably looked crazy to the man beside her, and possibly to the priest if the man weren't so demented in the first place, but she wasn't, in fact, the least bit crazy. She was enjoying the freedom of sound again. Finally.

She began rocking her chair, awkwardly with her tip toes. It would go back a centimeter or two, then land on the ground again. the redhead began humming louder, over the sound of the man screaming, even as she began slipping her tongue through her lips and licking the inside of the duct tape. Slowly, it began to loosen. ((Yes, I'm pretty sure this works.))

As she went on, she suddenly began rocking her chair side to side. It would be perfect if they thought she was possessed or mad. She began to wiggle like she was dancing, even tied down roughly. The chair was old, wooden, with a wooden backing, and a cushion on the bottom. It was sturdy, if a bit ornate. The apparently crazy redhead forced her chair back again. This time, she let out a muted scream of pain as her arms slammed into the floor. She resumed licking, and rolled as she had this time, except this time towards Norman. She stopped, not progressing, but continuing to dance oddly on the floor, trying to kick her legs, writhing. Her eyes were wide and maniacal, as she began licking madly and thrashed on the floor.

--------

Clay woke up to Norman screaming and Belinda humming. His first instinct was to say, "God, would you shut up? I've got a headache here," but he couldn't do that with his mouth taped shut. That was when he realized his shirt was off and he was strapped to a wooden table. Man, the woman was right, this guy was a pedo. He blinked and tried looking around him. Oh this was not good. Not good at all. (@DrTrollinski)

Sitting in his office, he had a piece of paper and a pen in front of bim on a desk. He was trying to map out how far apart the building and the fence should be. On the otherside he scribbled down ideas for what the actual fence would be made out of. Chain link would he easiest, so he was leaning towards that.

Stewart chuckles,

"Fine then Oh mighty Nathan!" He remarks sarcastically, he decides top lay along with this kid and do what he says. Stewart walks to the door and stays in front of the kid.

Gabriel slowly looks down at her and shakes his head furiously. "SATAN SPAWN! I KNEW IT!" He said as he pounced down towards her and stepped on the upper part of her arm while he gripped her neck tightly with his free hand. "The power of Christ compels you, you disgusting demon. To the depths of hell thou shall return!" He roars as he sends the dagger down into her stomach. He didn't stab her more than once. He merely put it in her stomach and left her there on the floor. He smirked in an evil manner as he walked over to the table and picked up another long iron dagger. This guy was an utter psycho, unleashed as god's 'almighty sin-cleanser'. This is was getting beyond the point of crazy now - Norman just wished the whole thing was a nightmare. He wished that this never happened and he was just having a bad dream about the whole apocalypse. He wished that truly, Clay, Tony, and Asha were off living normal lives somewhere. But they weren't. This was real, this was reality.

Gabriel approached Clay and set one hand down on his chest, the other pointing the dagger towards him.

"Now... the less you move, child... the less this will hurt... I swear by God that that is the truth." He said, smirking once again as his eyes sparked in excitement and craziness. He used his hand to pin Clay down to the table, whereas he used the other one to glide the dagger down from the center of his upper chest, creating a long cut right down his body to the top of his belly button. It was a light wound, and if it was maintained no scar would be left behind - that was, of course, if they actually got let out alive. You know that sort of pain that just makes you burst into tears? Yeah, this was that kind of pain.

"No! Don't you dare! Get your filthy hands off of him you sick bastard!" Norman screams at him, but Gabriel just ignores him completely. (@Xeno238)

Stewart shook his head,

"Quite demanding today, aren't we?" He asks the kid, he glances behind him as he walks to the police station. He walks through the door, first sight of things going south and he's going to pull out little twit, the gun on his sleeve holster,

"You know, I could kill you if I wanted, but I'm going to let you have your fun." He chuckles.

(@DrTrollinski)

Xeno238 said:
Stewart shook his head,
"Quite demanding today, aren't we?" He asks the kid, he glances behind him as he walks to the gas station. He walks through the door, first sight of things going south and he's going to pull out little twit, the gun on his sleeve holster,

"You know, I could kill you if I wanted, but I'm going to let you have your fun." He chuckles.

(@DrTrollinski)
(Btw he isn't talking about a gas station but the sheriff department.) just saying.)

"You do such much as even turn to face me and I'm gonna' put one right in your head." He said, pausing for a moment. "Conner! I need you here right now!" He yells out to wherever Conner may be. ((If Beowulf isn't here we'll say he called for Tony instead @Xeno238, @Soul OMU xD ))

DrTrollinski said:
"You do such much as even turn to face me and I'm gonna' put one right in your head." He said, pausing for a moment. "Conner! I need you here right now!" He yells out to wherever Conner may be. ((If Beowulf isn't here we'll say he called for Tony instead @Xeno238, @Soul OMU xD ))
((Well seeing as Silly is missing she doesn't have to be by the radio.))

Stewart adjusts the way he stands,

"Can I at least have a smoke, officer?" He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a rolled cigarette, slightly bent.

(@DrTrollinski )

Elizabeth blinked as she heard her name called and glanced at the radio before going downstairs to help Nathan, rifle slung over her shoulder as she made her way down. "What is it Nate!" She said then noticed the strange guy. "...who's this?" She said while narrowing her eyes while putting a hand on her rifle. (@Xeno238)

"Put the cigarette away, damn it." He ordered. "Ell... I need you to search this guy for any weapons..." He said calmly to her as he got up close to his back and pushed the barrel of the gun against the back of his head. He leaned up close to him and whispered something. ".. you try anything with her, and I'm pastin' your damn brains all over the wall, alright?" He said to him, nudging his head slightly with the gun. @Xeno238

Stewart seemed to be really calm for all that was happening,

"Aw, not one smoke?" He frowns and tucks the smoke back into a pocket of his field jacket,

"And also, you're lowering me to a level of someone I'm not." He grumbles, was the kid considering he was a rapist? What was the world coming to,

"So, Ell, was it? I'm Stewart, nice to meet you." He says to her as she walks over to him.

(@Soul OMU)

Elizabeth rolls her eyes slightly as she walks over. "It's Elizabeth, not Ell. You don't get to call me that." She said as she started patting him down and taking his weapons off him. "Also don't smoke cuz that will attract the Zeds. Nate you closed the door right?" She said while glancing at him after taking all his weapons off him and putting them down on the stairs. (@Xeno238)

"Comin!" Conner shouted, scrambling out of his room. Nearly falling down the stairs in his rush. "What can I... Let me get mu gun." he said as he poked his head under the lip of the cieling and saw the captive before beginning to rush back to his room to get his M1911

Stewart sighs,

"Now what, Oh wonderful and powerful Nathan? The one who points a gun at a man who needs help." He has an annoyed look on his face.

(@DrTrollinski)

Nathan would keep the gun locked on him as he backs up to the door and locks it. He then walks forward to Stewart and pats him on the shoulder while at his side, smiling softly. "There... Christ, people like you sure are awkward, huh?" He says in an almost friendly manner. He pushes him by the back and guides him upstairs. ".. Conner, put his weapons in the armory under the bench, please..." He asks - he leads the man into one of the offices with Elizabeth following and he drags one of the chairs over for him to sit on; he then walks to the opposite side of the desk and takes a seat, staring off at him with a smile. (@Xeno238, @Soul OMU, @Beowulf)

Stewart sits, he doesn't like where this is going,

"Now what's all this about?" He asks, curious as to what he has planned,

"All I needed was a little help and now I'm trapped with you. Do I have to sign something to get in to your group or some crap like that?" He glares at the kid.

(@DrTrollinski)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back