• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Brain Burger

Elizabeth sighed softly before getting up and heading back to the kitchen to get more tea, figuring Norman would be too busy to continue their conversation.(@DrTrollinski)

----

Brianna rubs her eyes and yawns slightly starting to feel her fever go down a bit. "Mmm... A bit better..." She said softly. (@Vaila) (@32sillylight32)

Skylar looked at her brother unconscious. There was blood on him, but she was just so happy he was there. She looked at Tessa, '' Thank you so much and you too Clary.'' She said holding back the tears of joy as she saw her brother. She winced again at her shoulders pain and looked everyone, '' Let's get to the safehouse...I can't drive so can one of you do..'' she asked as she stepped out and went next to brianna. The safe house was a bit far from here but they would manage to get there before dawn.

Stewart lets out a grunt of excitement,

"Yes! People!" He exclaims to himself. Stewart then darts back inside and starts looking for things to use to communicate. He amazingly finds a whiteboard with some markers, he picks it up and darts back up to the roof. Although Stewart has a megaphone, that would draw way to much attention. He sits up on the roof and starts drawing words,

"Hello" He writes and waits for someone to come out to the roof.

Tessa got behind the wheel and began to drive, not bothering to put her seatbelt on. She felt drained and hoped it wasn't far because she could use the sleep. "What were you guys getting anyway?" she asked frowning.

"You're the one saying I'm funny." Belinda said, with a grin. "Some house of worship this is. You and my dad would've been made for each other." She said, with a little mocking shrug of her head and shoulders. "You can tell your God he did a good job of that." Belinda was Christian, but had long ago decided that some kinds of "God" out there were really constructs of people's minds. This was obviously the case for this guy.

----------

"Who uses the word "vexed" anymore?" Tony laughed. ((Trust me, this is the normal reaction. I know.))

"What does that even mean?" Clay said with a snort. Tony just gave him a "your an idiot" look. They both looked up alarmed as Norman walked in. "A woman? When did this happen?" Clay asked sharply. (@DrTrollinski)

Bellamy squeezed it back but kept hold of her hand while she slept. She was slowly becoming his best friend, the one he didn't think he could have in the new version of this world they lived in.

Skylar had her head resting on the window as she sighted, '' Medication...'' she said as she pulled up a plastic ziploc with diabetes medication and antibiotics for general use

"It happened about right now. That's when. I need you to get your rifle--.. we're ending this once and for all." He said sternly as he cocked his rifle; he had offered Clay the chance to tag along with him because he remember how he reacted when the priest was eyeing up the rest of the kids of the group. "We still have time, but I don't know how quick this guy's gonna' work." He added, looking down at Nathan and then across to Clay.

----

"You can tell him for me... unless of course, you're willing to assist me with God's mission." He mumbled to her, a wicked grin spreading across his face. (@firejay1)

Elizabeth sighed softly and muttered to herself as she got more tea, she wanted to tell Norman that she felt their relationship felt a bit strained since he was always so busy and for the fact she locked herself in her room on days in because she missed that one night they laid together, she ran a hand through her hair and gripped slightly. (@DrTrollinski)

"God's mission?" She asked, grinning. "Well, you must be quite the proponent for that." Belinda said, "But my name means Beautiful Snake. I'm afraid, I'm a bit more on the Satan side of the world. Sup with this mission anyways? And you mind telling me where my knives are? You're obviously a man who understands wanting a good knife or two." Sarcasm dripped from her voice in the bucket loads. She didn't even try hiding her utter lack of respect for him.

--------

Clay snatched up his own rifle, which he'd set down next to him against the table. "I'll come." He said without hesitation. (@DrTrollinski)

Norman felt the same way. He wanted to spend more time with Ellie and be in the same room as her, sleeping beside her every night, but he was too concerned for the well-being of Clay, Asha, and Tony - now that they'd settled in a little more and Nathan was on the road to recovery from the mental state he slipped in to, he hoped that he'd soon have things running a lot smoother between himself and her. (@Soul OMU)

Tessa nodded and sped up, wanting to get to the safe house faster. They weren't far off so Tessa relaxed just a little. "Why don't ya'll get some shut eye while I drive. No use in us all being tired," she said with a half shrug as she watched the road.

Bellamy was already fast asleep, his head resting on top of Brie's. Clary was staring out the window in silence.

Brianna held Bellamy's hand as she slept, leaning against him slightly while resting her head on his shoulder. (@Vaila)

----

Elizabeth sipped her tea as she sat alone at the table in the kitchen, currently lost in thought on the subject.

"Good. Clay, you're gonna' be watchin' every angle with me. We're scannin' the church and then pushin' up to try and dig this guy out. Tony - I want you to stay here with everyone else - there was a guy lookin' over the Department from the building opposite here. He didn't shoot at me, so he must be friendly enough - if he comes to the door, don't let him in until absolutely necessary. We'll be back soon enough, I'll tell ya' that." He'd nod down at her and then look to Nathan. "Nathan, get a rifle like mine from the armory and watch that buildin' from one'a the upper windows - keep an eye out for that guy, but don't shoot him." He instructed, he then turned to Clay and quickly patted him twice on his shoulder. "Let's go!" He said in an instant before jogging out of the kitchen, not giving anyone else a chance to speak to him. (@Xeno238)

He and Clay ended up right outside the closed church doors - he had Clay positioned against one, while he was leaned up against the other. They were both ready to breach. "Clay..." He quickly darted his eyes around and took a deep breath before looking back to him. "You ready for this, pal? I ain't sure what's gonna' be behind these doors." He states. (@firejay1
"I want you to help me get one of the children in the Sheriff's Department to sacrifice to the Lord." Gabriel said bluntly to her, grinning. (@firejay1)

Skylar nodded as she smiled. She slowly drifted into sleep.

--

An hour later, Noah woke up abruptly as he spasmed and breathed hard looking around him. He gasped and swallowed hard as he saw they were safely in the car and everyone was here. It had been a whole week they were together, even if he wasn't much of a talker, he grew quite attached to them. He looked at Tessa and back at the window, '' Thank you.'' he said softly as he relaxed a bit.

"You expect me to do that with no knife?" Belinda asked, eyebrows raised. "Besides, why can't you do it yourself? You've obviously got some skill in setting traps."

-------------

Clay just shot Norman a glance and a quick nod, holding his gun at the ready.

"You don't understand... they don't trust me... they're too organized. They know what I want, and they're too careful..." He walked over to the corner of the room and picked up his signature iron dagger from the table there, walking back to Belinda and giving a sadistic grin while his eyes widen psychotically. "You're going to help me, or you're going to die. Very. Very. Slowly." He muttered sternly. "Why shouldn't I just kill you now? You're a servant of the devil himself." He said, pressing the blade against her throat.

---

"Okay... on my go. Push the doors open slowly, be ready... you clear the right, I'll clear the left..." He said to him, nodding. ".. Three... Two... One." He whispered, on the count of one they'd both presumably push the doors open very slowly - as they did so they're met with a smell that wasn't all that much nicer than what they had experienced at the hospital earlier. The sight was nothing to pretty either - easily a dozen bodies were strung upside down from the ceiling of the church - the floor was stained with dark, dry blood whereas the bodies just hung there. The smell was foul, and the sight was unlike anything anyone had seen so far. Norman slowly raised one hand to his mouth as he walked off to the left, quickly glancing back over to Clay. (@firejay1)

Elizabeth sipped her tea and decided to go see how Nathan was doing, so she got up and headed to the next floor and looked through offices before finding him. "Hey Nate.." She said softly before sitting down by him.

Skylar nodded as she smiled. She slowly drifted into sleep.

--

An hour later, Noah woke up abruptly as he spasmed and breathed hard looking around him. He gasped and swallowed hard as he saw they were safely in the car and everyone was here. It had been a whole week they were together, even if he wasn't much of a talker, he grew quite attached to them. He looked at Tessa and back at the window, '' Thank you.'' he said softly as he relaxed a bit.

---

(@Vaila )

".. oh--.. hey..." He replied to her, still waving at the man on the opposite building in an attempt to get his attention - his rifle was still aimed out the window, but he wasn't aiming it at the man just yet. "How are you?" He asked her quietly. (@Soul OMU, @Xeno238)

".. I'm alright, yeah... me and Norman... I don't know--.. we don't speak much, but he's being a lot nicer to a lot of people - mostly to Tony and all that. I don't know why, but--.. he's just... he just seems happier, for some reason. He was pretty edgy before he got here though, so he must just be happy that they're all gettin' along, I guess." He said with a shrug, giving a gentle sigh of disappointment thereafter. He looked off towards her for a moment and gave a broken smile. (@Soul OMU)

Tessa looked over at him surprised. "You're welcome," she said softly before turning back to the road as she began to slow on the approach to the safehouse. "We're here," she said blinking away her tiredness. 
(@Soul OMU @32sillylight32 )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back