• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Brain Burger

((Ahhh be right back....))

Bellamy blushed bright red as she leant against his shoulder and fell asleep, moving his jumper to lay it over her carefully. Tessa smiled at him being all sweet but she didn't say anything. In all honest, the others could have left them and they would never know. Or they could be dying right now. Shaking her head of the thoughts, she sighed as they continued on their journey.

((Gonna be out for maybe half an hour to an hour.))

Clay had just thrown up, Asha had somehow managed to keep his breakfast down with some face-scrunching and nose-pinching. "Yeah, we're daijoubu!" Ash responded, with a giggle, "But I don't think Clay has his asagohan anymore."

(( Kay. ))

Brianna sleeping against Bellamy, snoring softly and barely as she rested against him, her forehead burning slightly since she had caught a fever from sleep loss and from lack of proper sleep. (@Vaila)

Norman sighs slightly, reaching over to Clay while putting one hand on his shoulder; his other hand stays on the driver's wheel.

"You did well back there. Both of you. Don't let the whole--.. throwing up side'a things get to you - the secret's safe with me, bro." He said for a moment, squeezing his shoulder gently before placing it back on the driver's wheel. He pauses for a moment and takes a deep breath. "Tell you what, Clay--.. why don't you keep holda' that rifle? Couldn't have done that today without the both of you, so I've gotta' reward you both one way or another, eh?" He smiled for a moment while he took a quick glance at Asha.

"Ash, you gonna' do Clay a favor and not about what happened, eh? I've got somethin' to give you as well when we get back." He said to him, giving a half-grin. He took a few of the magazines for the M4 from his jacket pocket and placed them in Clay's lap. "You might wanna' take those, too... and if it makes you feel any better... when I woke up this mornin', one of those things exploded ON me... I was literally cryin', dude... I even forced myself to take a cold shower which didn't make my day any better." He said, laughing quietly for a moment. (@firejay1)

(( I'll wait for @firejay1 to get back before I continue as Norman. If anyone arrives/wants to RP at the station, I'll be taking control of Nathan :) ))

Tessa sighed and pulled her ponytail out, letting her hair fall around her shoulders. She shook it out nervously and pressed her gun into her hip. It was oddly quiet and it made her feel on edge, especially in such a small group. She wondered where Noah and Skylar could have gotten to, as she scanned the surrounding area quickly for any sign of life. (@Soul OMU ))

Brianna slowly jerked awake, panting softly but her eyes barely open, her head burning up. "W-why is it so hot...?" She said softly, shaking slightly while huffing softly.

Bellamy blushed bright red. "Sorry," he murmured. "I didn't want you to get cold," he continued in the same quiet mumble as he took his jacket off of her. He turned the other way and looked around for something to do. They'd been slowly moving across Pennsylvania for most of the day and he had to admit that he was bored.

Clay was still bent over, wiping his mouth, but managed to choke out, "Thanks, man." He meant it both for the rifle and the keeping it quiet. Ash clambered on top of his back, ignoring the fact that a six year old was still pretty heavy. Clay's breath left him a whoosh, and he turned back to glare at the little boy. "Not a word out of you." Ash just grinned at him, obviously not making any promises. "C'mon then, let's get home. I seriously need a shower."

When they got back, Tony and the other two heard them come in, just barely. Pausing their sparring match, she went out to greet them. "Woah. What the heck happened to you? You smell." She said, scrunching up her face. She went over to Ash and picked him up. "You're just as bad. Did you guys go dumpster diving?" She looked at Clay.

He growled something incomprehensible under his breath, before taking Ash from her and walking towards the showers. He hadn't taken a shower for a while. Waste not.... unless everyone within a mile smells you as "rotting animal." Tony looked up at Norman. "How'd it go?" (@DrTrollinski)

Skylar was running rapidly without glancing behind even if Noah was there. He was shouting for her to run as fast as she heard the soft sound of gunshot muffled by a silencer. She had tears running down her cheek and she just wanted to break down at this point. All of this was so horrible and she just wished this was a twisted dream. She heard the gun shots stop and she continued on as fast as she can until she saw Tessa down a few meters. She had blood pouring down her shoulder but she couldn't take care of it now. She had to run. She finally broke down as she fell on her knees near the girls as tears ran down her cheeks.

----

Down the road near a town

Noah was in his knees as he saw 4 dead mans on the floor. Freshly killed with bullets on there heads because of him. He looked at his bloody hand coldly and closed his eyes. Nothing could be done at this point anyways. This kind of man did not deserve to live in this world and they were simply disgusting. Noah slowly started gathering his stuff that lead around the ground when he felt cold steel on his head. He was surprised but he didn't budge or say a word. ''Last words for a dead man?'' a croaky voice asked as he felt the shake of the gun. Pity couldn't be made...He pitied that lady back at the market place after she betrayed them and this is what happened.

Tessa gasped and ran to Skylar. Dropping to her knees she pulled the girls face up to look at her. "What happened?" she asked urgently before gesturing for Clary to prepare to run with her.

Skylar gasped not being able to mutter a word out of panic, being scarred and confused. She finally breathed in, they still had a chance to save Noah, '' We got ambushed..at the market and they tried grabbing me.. I cant feel my arm and Noah stayed back telling me to run to save me.'' she said as she couldn't lift one of her arm and the other covered her face while she cried. She hated it. All of this. In this world, there was no place for girls. They were weak and she was such a burden to her brother.

"Get in the car and protect the children," she said softly in her ear. "If anyone comes, drive away," she continued as she stood and helped the girl up. "This way," she said to Clary and the two began to run quickly, guns in hand. When Tessa spotted Noah her eyes widened and she ran forward with a furious expression.

"It went alright... it all went smooth - we got plenty of bandages, antibiotics, other medical drugs - all good. It was successful - weird though, there was barely anythin' around - we ran into one bone runner, that was it. Nothin' else out there, so it's kinda' scary to be honest. The stuff's in the car. I'll count inventory in a while." He said to her, taking a seat at the table. He waited a while until his ass-kicking companions from the previous raid they just pulled off; once Asha returned, whenever that may have been, he'd point his finger at him a few times and then speak to him.

"I just remember, shooter. I promised you somethin' in the car, didn't I?" He said while standing up and smiling; he walked to the exit of the kitchen and looked back for a moment. "Come upstairs. I'm a man of my word." He says to him; he'd go upstairs and wait at the top of them for a moment. (@firejay1)

Noah couldn't move anymore as he felt the woman kick him in the head making him completely dizzy and almost knocked over. He could hear the woman cry and scream at him, '' YOU ASSHOLE! You Killed my Husband and my boys!'' she screamed as tears ran down her face. Noah couldn't say anything as his vision blur. '' You will pay for this! How am I suppose to survive now!'' she said laughing and pretty much losing it. She shot gun shots in the air as she pointed the gun at him. Noah couldn't move but he closed his eyes all his body clenching. He regretted everything..Not being able to protect Skylar long enough or all of the others in the group...He couldn't take it his heart clenching as he waited for the gunshot but never did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ash looked at him in anticipation, holding out his hands, palms up. "Nani? What is it?!" He asked in excitement.

Tony shot Norman a look he didn't see. "So what did you promise him?" She asked, as both she and Clay followed them upstairs. (@DrTrollinski)

He'd lead them into the armory and dig through one of the drawers of the metal shelving unit; he'd pull out a gun that was around the same size as the one he currently used - it was a Colt Pocket Hammerless.

300px-Colt_Model_1908_Pocket_Hamerless_AdamsGuns_1783.jpg

"You really helped out today, Ash... I was thinkin' about what I was gonna' give ya' seein' as you ain't really big enough to handle any of the stronger weapons, but this should do just fine - it's accurate, hasn't got too much of a kick to it, and it looks pretty damn fine, too." He loads it and flicks the thumb safety on, followed by crouching down in front of him and placing it in his open hands. "We've got enough ammo for it, too... hopefully this'll help keep you safe out there. Good work today, pal." He ruffles his hair for a moment, smiling at him before standing up and shutting the drawer again. (@firejay1)

Last edited by a moderator:
Xeno238 said:
(I want to sign up but I can't find the SUS, are you accepting?)
Yes I am. :)

Just PM me from now on cause I dont want to further more OOC ;) (reply on pm hahah Ill send you a link from there)

"Woah." Ash went up and grabbed the larger gun reverently.

"Good for you, Ash!" Tony said with a smile. "Now what do you say?"

He grinned up at Norman "Arigatou gozaimasu!" (Thank you very much!!)

"English, brat." Clay snapped at him.

The little boy stuck out his tongue at Clay. "Thank you very much!" He told Norman, then looked over at Tony. "Clay has no more asagohan."

Both her eyebrows went way up, and she sniggered at Clay as she understood Ash. "Looks like someone couldn't handle the battlefield." The older boy turned bright red. "Anyways, thank you." she said to Norman. "It means a lot. Your brother's a pretty good fighter, by the way, as much as he says he doesn't like it." (@DrTrollinski)

Skylar nodded as she walked back in the car wiping all tears from her eyes. She closed all of the doors with the lock as she looked back at Brianna. '' Are you ok?'' she asked only hearing her cough as softly and nicely as possible hiding the hint of stress and fear.

"Heh, anythin' I can do. He did well today." He pats him on the head briefly. "They both did. Glad I had 'em with me." He winks at Clay quickly, displaying a half-smile. "And my brother? A fighter, eh? Well, looks like he's become a little fearless, hm? He did... karate, I think it was - did it for years, so at least the money I made went somewhere useful." He said before chuckling. "Now there's our next plan of action. We've got everythin' we need for winter, so I'm gonna' start plannin' on how we're gonna' do somethin' about Mister Magician livin' next door to us." He stated. Before anything else could be said, Nathan would peak his head into the room and inspect everyone, looking at the new gun both Clay and Ash possessed - he and Norman shared silent and confusing eye-contact for a brief moment.

"Hey, everyone..." Nathan said as he stepped in fully.

"Well. If it ain't Bruce Lee himself." Norman said sarcastically, chuckling for a moment. Nathan shook his head at him with a weak laugh while he went over and sat down on the bench in the center of the armory. "You look happier, Nate. That fight musta' blown off some steam, eh?" He added.

"Well... yeah--.. exercise stimulates certain chemicals in the brain which put you in a better mood. I guess that's just what happened to me." He said, Norman rolled his eyes as he went up and harshly ruffled his hair with his right hand.

"Christ... I asked for what kinda' mood you were in, not your life story." He said, smirking down at him. Nathan looked up and squinted his eyes, putting on a sincere smile for a moment.

"Norman... I swear to god."

"Don't swear to god - that crazy old coot next door will probably come and snatch you up and feed you to Satan, or somethin'. Hah!" He said to him, patting him on his shoulder and walking off to the exit of the armory. "Nate, lock up this place for me once you all leave - if any of you need anythin', I'm gonna' be doin' some scoutin' up on the roof - the fact that there's no hordes around is just madness." He said to them all, with one final smile he nipped down the hallway and to the radio room where he retrieved his scoped M14 rifle and then made his way to the roof - he took up his usual position and lied at the edge of the building, almost completely out of sight to anything below him, even more so from a distance. (@firejay1)

Brianna passed out slightly once she asked, her forehead and skin starting to burn up under the touch. (@Vaila) (@32sillylight32)

----

Annie glanced at Hunter, waiting for him to decide if they should knock on the door.(@Huntrey )

----

Elizabeth finished with her work out and headed up to the kitchen to make herself some tea to help with her nerves and to make her feel better.(@DrTrollinski)

"Why don't you go practice with it, huh, Ash?" Tony said, walking him down to the gun range, Clay following close behind. "You can come watch once you're done with that." Tony called to Nathan over her shoulder, smiling at him. "You don't have to if you don't want to, though."

"Put the gun down," Tessa shouted fiercely as she aimed her gun at the woman's head. "I don't miss," she snapped as Clary moved around the group and aimed from another direction. "And neither does my friend."

--------------

Bellamy's eyes widened. "What's wrong with her?" he asked Skylar with panic in his voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back