• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Brain Burger

"I can introduce you if you'd like. He's 12," she offered, looking down at the girl with a kind smile.

The room was a bit small, but overall, the kids were impressed. "We're used to getting water only by water bottle, and having no power at all, so that's fine. I wouldn't worry about locking it either." Tony told him, smiling.

Hunter sighed, moving his hands around the steering wheel. "I was just making a joke...." It was almost a whisper, but Hunter heard himself, and was surprised at how hurt he was by her rejection. "Guess we will just drive all the way until you find somewhere.".

Tessa nodded, walking out to find where she knew she'd find her brother. She'd told him to stay put but he'd never really been one for doing as he was told. Spotting him, she called him over, waving her hand to invite him over. "Bellamy," she called before looking down at Brie.

He approached quickly and glanced between the girl and his sister.

"This is Bellamy. Bellamy this is Brie," she said introducing them.

"I came up here to talk to you about something, Ellie..." He said quietly, wiping his face with his hand. (@Soul OMU)

Annie looking at the map, not really looking anywhere else. "Oh.. sorry I'm just... not use to jokes is all.. I never heard one... Anyways once i find somewhere i'm guessing you're just dropping me off and then going huh?" she said softly. (@Huntrey)

----

Brianna looked at him. "Hello." she said while putting her hand out slightly. (@Vaila)

----

Elizabeth blinked slightly while looking at him. "What is it Norm?" she said while glancing down at the streets. (@DrTrollinski)

"Yeah... all main doors stay locked anyway. With the showers and stuff, the water's hot so that's fine - at night we keep lights off to keep the dead from knockin' down the door. If you do shower, try and limit it to a few minutes if you can - the water ain't gonna' last forever." He said with a nod, smiling at them thereafter. "Any of you need anything else?" He asks in a friendly manner. (@Soul OMU)

Bellamy took it, staring at her with wide blue eyes. "Hello," he said, his attention focussed on her. She was pretty, or at least she was to him.

Tessa tried not to laugh at her brother's actions, her lips twitching into a crooked smile.

"We're good, thanks." Tony said, still smiling kindly at Nathan. "What do you usually do here, though? During the day?"

Elizabeth looking at him, laying on the roof. "Then don't tell me... show me if you can and if not... wait to tell me." she said with a small smile on her lips. (@DrTrollinski)

----

Brianna smiled a bit and shook it slightly. "It's nice to meet you Bellamy." she said and tilted her head a bit. (@Vaila)

"We haven't really been able to do much since we got here because we've got a lot of stuff to do - Norman wants us to work to make the whole area safer for everyone. We don't know if there's anyone else around 'cause we ain't seen anyone. I'm sure we'll figure out somethin', eh?" He said with a hint of optimism, smiling in the slightest. (@firejay1)

"Seems your brother has big plans for the world. Maximum altruism and all that." Clay said, sarcastically.

Finally truly annoyed - Antoinette was used to having a snapping point with Clay at least once a day - she turned and punched him hard in the stomach. It was safer than the shoulder, for if he had to shoot. She turned back to Nathan smiling. "I'm really sorry about Clay... he's just kind of uh... annoying sometimes. It's his job. I'm sure we will figure things out just fine, and I hope your brother succeeds! With less people around, the number of zombies isn't exactly growing. That's good, right?"

"Ellie... not too long ago... before all this started--.. there was one girl I knew in college. We were good friends, right? We'd hang out on weekends, we'd go and see movies, and so on... but... I guess you could say I was stupid and in love, but--.." He'd pause and give a somewhat saddened chuckle. "She didn't feel the same, you see... and with all this goin' on I just know that out there..." He shakes his head while looking off into the distance. ".. I know she died, and I never took the chance to tell her how I felt, but--.. I've realized somethin' else, Ellie... since you arrived, I--.. I felt different." He paused for a moment and smiled.

"I just wish I met you before all this, because... I--.. I think I'm stupid and in love again." He said, his voice shaking slightly in anxiousness. (@Soul OMU) 
"It's not a problem... I'll get used to it." He smiled at her. "Norman wants to get this place set up for the winter before anythin' else - you seen the runners? He's sayin' there's more of 'em poppin' up all over the place, and he's pretty flipped about it - I don't know why, but hopefully things'll be fine now that there's enough of us to actually make a difference, eh?" He said with a shrug. (@firejay1)

Elizabeth's eyes widened in surprise. "Norman.." she said softly, testing her voice a bit before sitting up as well, looking at him. "And by Different you mean good different, right?" she said wanting to clear that up first before saying anything else, even thought she knew how he made her feel, he made her feel happy and most of all... he made her feel like their was hope for life after all this was over. "It's also quite possible we passed each other on the street but didn't really know each other then..." she said softly while putting her hand near his. (@DrTrollinski)

Bellamy grinned as she said his name. Tessa grinned and looked around, carefully, at her surroundings as her brother spoke with Brie. She stepped away slowly to try and give them some privacy so they might become friends as she looked around, staying close by as she usually did.

"If there's anything we can do to help, we'd be happy to." Tony offered.

Ash looked at Nathan and asked, "What's a runner?"

Brianna smiled a bit in return. "So that one girl who brought me here and then left... she told me that you don't know how to fight... Maybe I can teach you a thing or too?" she said slowly while biting her lip a bit and putting her hands behind her back. (@Vaila)

"I'd like that," he said shyly. "If you don't mind. Tessa's a bit overprotective," he said with a shrug, looking down at his shoes as his hair fell forward into his eyes. He pushed it back with his hands and looked back up at her.

"Oh yeah, the good kind of different, Ellie..." He smiles and takes hold of her hand tightly. (@Soul OMU)

---

"Thank you." He'd nod at Tony with a smile and then look down to Ash with a half-smile after he heard his question; his smile faded when it came to him answering it, though. ".. it's a zed, but it's not slow like the other ones - they can run." He replied, but then quickly thought something to himself. He didn't want to panic him too much. "But we're safe from them, because we're locked up in here and they haven't given us any trouble yet." He added on, smiling. (@firejay1)

Tony noticed the pause Nathan had given, and gave a rueful smile. Even their peers were overprotecting, it seemed. "You don't need to worry about Ash. He survived on his own for four days, even killed a couple. A zed that runs, though, huh? That doesn't sound good. What else is different about them?"

"Four days, eh? Fair enough... but the runners--.. we don't know much, but apparently they can smell you easier - they sprint, too... they're pretty much the leaders of the slow hordes but they sort of... I don't know... try to walk slower to fit in, but you can tell when it's them. That's what Norman told me, at least - he said he was attacked by one back at our old place. They're a lot harder to kill without a gun, apparently. I haven't fought one yet, so I don't know that much - Norman's said there's a lot of 'em, though." He said, shrugging thereafter while glancing around the group. (@firejay1)

Brianna smiled a bit brighter. "I don't mind at all, if I had I wouldn't have offered." she said and went to get her bag where her stuff was. (@Vaila)

----

Elizabeth blushing slightly, holding his hand. "Okay... There's something I need to tell you... Ever since you saved me from that horde... I couldn't be more grateful... And when I joined you and Nate... I felt happy that I had met someone who was so helpful... and caring and so nice... who didn't seem to give up on anyone. When i had to take care of Nate when he had a panic attack, i grew attach to him... and when i went to check on you and made sure you got some sleep and let out your emotions... I knew... I knew that you were something special." she said softly. (@DrTrollinski)

".. I guess that makes me a special guy, then... you learn something new every day, eh?" He said before chuckling and shuffling up beside her, moving an arm around her shoulders while peering off across the town, his body close to her own. He'd take a deep breath of relief and would smile softly to himself. (@Soul OMU)

"Does he let you fight much, your brother?" Tony asked. "He seems a bit protective. What weapons do you use?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back