• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Brain Burger

Elizabeth looked away a bit. "Uh well...I came down earlier to make myself some tea and offered to make Nate something to eat... So i made pancakes... and some coffee... for you...? But you left to go meet the kids so..." she said and rubbed the back of her neck. "There kinda cold now..." (@DrTrollinski)

"Nice to meet you," Tessa said as she pushed her glasses up her nose. Readjusting her shirt, she sighed softly.

"Cold or not. Food and coffee is food and coffee," He smiled at her. "I'd eat anythin' right now - give it here." He says as he pulls one of his hands towards himself, motioning her to come over. (@Soul OMU)

Brianna looks at her. "Nice to meet you too... Can you help me do my hair?" she asked softly. (@Vaila)

Elizabeth gave a bit of a shy smile and brought them over. "Alright... Here you go." she said softly while handing it to him. (@DrTrollinski)

Tessa looked up startled. "Sure..." she said slowly. "What did you want to do with it?" she asked, as she moved to stand behind her.

Conner was still up on the roof looking at the horde, now a couple blocks down. He was baking up there and deemed the horde harmless. Moving back inside, he sees the three new comers and gives them a wave before going into his office/room.

He grips her hand for a moment and smiles up at her. "Thank you..." He'd then go on to drink down half of the coffee while waiting for the answer to the question he asked the children. (@Soul OMU, @firejay1)

((Going to tell you again Dr. She's off right now I think. xD ))

Elizabeth smiled a bit and squeezed his hand slightly while going back over to get her tea and leaning against the counter again. "Your welcome."

"Sure," she said smiling brightly. Pulling her brush out of her bag, she ran it through the girls auburn hair. "So how did you get to come here?" she asked as she brushed out all the knots before running her fingers through it. "One braid or two?"

((Oh snap. If you mentioned that before, I must have missed it - my bad!))

He takes a bite of one of the pancakes and sighs in pleasure, looking off at her again. "Ellie--.. how's Nathan doing?" He asked quietly. (@Soul OMU)

Brianna smiled a bit as she sat still letting her brush her hair. "I walked... From Illinois. And one braid please. I came here because I figured their would possibly be people here..." she said softly while looking at her reflection. (@Vaila)

(( xD I did and glad you finally caught it.))

Elizabeth sipping her tea, she glances up at him. "He's doing fine.. not worried as much about you since I made a promise to him to make sure to help you." she said while looking into her mug. "He told me... how you two use to watch movies together... and on saturdays you would make pancakes for him... but it would have clumps of flour in it.." she said and smiled a bit in amusement. (@DrTrollinski)

Tessa began to braid her hair slowly. "You walked by yourself? You can't be much older than my younger brother and he certainly wouldn't have been able to. You must be very brave," she said as she finished, tying the end carefully.

"Hah... oh--.. those god damn pancakes - they were terrible, but--.. it was our thing, heh." His eyes spark with happiness for a moment while he drinks down the rest of his coffee, setting the empty cup down on the desk thereafter. The sounds outside this morning were much quieter - there were no hordes roaming around. Not nearby, at least. It was a generally peaceful day.

Brianna nodded. "Well I wasn't unarmed... I have what my father gave me before this all happened... "she said softly while looking at the braid in the mirror. "Thank you for braiding my hair, it looks lovely." she said softly. (@Vaila )

----

Elizabeth smiled a bit. "Yeah... He misses those things because.. well you haven't been taking care of yourself Norm... like sleeping... you don't get enough sleep... you can now because Connor and I can take shifts while you rest." she said softly while looking at him. (@DrTrollinski)

"Yeah, maybe... I just want to help as many people as I can, Ellie... it's all we can do now..." He said, his tone lowering slightly. "There's more people out there, some of 'em are in more need of help than anyone..." He added quietly, finishing off his pancake. (@Soul OMU)

Elizabeth sighed and put her empty cup on the counter and made her way over. "Norm... Sometimes people who need help chose not to accept it... some who want help but can't hear you because not everyone has a radio..." she said softly while putting her hand on his. "You can only help some many people before i takes it's toll... it will drain you... and then you'll be almost as bad as the Z's... You don't want Nate to see you like that... I don't want to see you like that..." she said softly, rubbing her thumb over the back of his palm.

"It's not a problem," she said softly, putting the brush back in her bag. "Everyone should have someone to braid their hair," she said, putting her hands on her shoulders. She removed them slowly and looked into the mirror.

Brianna smiled a bit faintly. "Yeah... I just hope my older sister is okay... I don't doubt her... I just worry..." she said softly while running her hand along the braid.

He'd pause a moment and then look up at her with a smile, holding her hand again. "Yeah... you're right, sure--.. we'll help who we can... but--.. we don't run head-on into danger..." He muttered with a smile, taking a deep breath. (@Soul OMU)

Clay responded to the man and woman a bit late. "Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you weren't going to find out something new about us and accuse us of lying by... lying by.." He struggled for the word.

"Lies of omission." Antoinette hissed at him.

"I knew that." He snapped back.

"No, you didn't." She slouched back in her chair and crossed her arms at him.

"But yeah! Lies of emission."

"Omission." She corrected, eliciting a growl of annoyance.

He ignored her, turning to the woman Elizabeth. "Don't be fooling yourself. The non-disclosure rule is to ensure you don't slit our throats. We left our sweet little place because that brat over there wanted to, not because we trust you people. People think we're easy to take advantage of us, not knowing everything is the way we've kept the vultures off us. Just because we're kids, doesn't mean we're stupid."

"Watashi wa brat jyanai!" Ash protested angrily, but cutely.

Clay looked over at Antoinette. "Translation?"

She elbowed him hard in the stomach. "It means he's not a brat, doofus." She turned to the two adults. "Both of our rules are to protect us from any protective or vicious instincts any of you might have. My name is Antoinette Favre. The antagonistic idiot, here, is Clayton Parker, and our youngest is Asha Kamiya."

Ash smiled at them shyly. "I'm roku-sai." He said, proudly, holding up six fingers.

Antoinette sighed, then smiled at them a little tiredly. "Sorry, he tends to mix Japanese and English. Even I don't know what he's saying sometimes. He said he's six years old. You're Elizabeth and Norman, right? Nice to meet you. When are we meeting the two others?" Clay made little kissy kissy faces at the two adults, making fun of their obvious chemistry.

"Yeah... as long as we all stick together we should be fine..." He says with a smile; no one else would be able to see it, but his smile had some nerves locked behind it - he looked down at the desk and at his AMT Hardballer pistol that rested on the surface of it. He was worried, but was also somewhat put at ease by Elizabeth's presence.

Elizabeth nodded to Antoinette while easily ignoring Clay. "Yes we are. And it's quite alright, when you are born with two different languages you tend to jump between the two... And you'll probably meet them soon enough. Also I don't believe you at all to be idiots since I saw your hot wired car from the edge of town while i was on the roof scoping out for hordes... I'll officially introduce myself... I am Elizabeth Williams." she said while taking her hand back from Norman and clasps hers together. "I also made pancakes for you three if you want them. Also try and understanding it from our view... we're letting three pre-teens and a young child stay here with us that we know nothing about and know that they are deadly because they managed to survive on there own this long... so tell me why you won't just slit our throats and take what we have when we're asleep?" she said while looking them over. (@firejay1) (@DrTrollinski)

"I know what that's like," Tessa said softly. "I can't imagine being separated from Bellamy. I'm so sorry. Do you have any idea where she'd be or go?" (@Soul OMU )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back