• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Brain Burger

Elizabeth held his hand with hers, noticing how small her hands were to his but leaned over and wiped the tears. "Hey... If we notice something isn't right we can always sent them back to where they came... They obviously were doing fine without us... Besides... We'll protect Nathan together... And if Brie finds us... We'll protect her too Norm..." (@DrTrollinski )

Annie laughed softly before scooting over. "I wouldn't do that. Plus id have to move you out of the driver's seat." She said while sitting beside him. (@Huntrey )

"Night, see you in a bit sweetheart." He gave a smile before finally closing his eyes.

((I'm going to sleep Soul, goodnight!))

".. I--.. but they're kids, Elizabeth... I... they're just kids..." He mutters, bowing his head once again. He tightly held onto her hand and moved his thumb continuously over the top of her hand in a delicate manner, taking several deep breaths.

Annie blinked in surprise at the nickname but didn't company as she let him sleep.

(Niiiiight~)

Elizabeth blushed a bit as he did so while looking out at the dark city. "They may be just kids... But that doesn't mean they can't take care of themselves... If they answered your call. It must mean that they were doing fine..." She said softly while holding his hand.

"Maybe, maybe..." He mutters to her, taking a deep breath. "They know what they're doin' if they've lasted this long, it's just that... one sounded like he was about five, Ellie... what sort of world is this for a kid like that to grow up in?" He says to her, setting the rifle down and then lying down, shielded from view by the small wall. @Soul OMU

Last edited by a moderator:
Elizabeth sighs softly. "I don't know Norm... But he's obviously in good hands if he's still alive. This world isn't ideal for any child to group up in... But to survive... You have to learn... Or you won't make it... She said while looking at him and cupping his face slightly. "You should rest now... I'll keep watch I told you." She said while looking back over the town.

".. we'll make this world a better place, Ellie... me, you, and Nathan... we'll make things..." He reaches up and gently runs the back of his fingers of his free hand across her cheek in an affectionate manner. "Perfect." He finishes his sentence, he smiles at her for a moment, his tired eyes half-shut. "There ain't much longer left of the night-time heat--.. give it a month, if that, and it's gonna' be colder than a snowman's asshole." He says, chuckling thereafter - his crude sense of humor had never really failed to impress anyone - even himself.

Elizabeth blushed a bit at the action but smiled a bit and laughed softly at his use of metaphor. "Yeah it is... But that means we'll just have to prepare." She said while going and sitting where he sat earlier to keep an eye on the streets while taking her red plaid shirt off, has a black tank top under it, lays her plaid shirt over him like a blanket. "Rest now Norm... You deserve that much..." She said softly while looking at him. (@DrTrollinski
Annie keeping watch while Hunter sleeps, sitting beside him while he's laying down with the jacket over him, she took his time to look over at him, noticing every little detail on his face since that's all she could see, she had to admit. He was looking, and she was lucky to have found him, he also seemed like a nice guy... even after everything that had happen, she laughed a bit to herself as she remembered how he pulled a gun on her and she didn't flinch as she calmly told him what she could do and was happy that he seemed to accept her. (@Huntrey)

Last edited by a moderator:
".. yeah--.. maybe, maybe..." He sets his head down and keeps hold of her hand, shutting his eyes and taking a deep breath. "You know, Elizabeth... I'm glad we met you..." He states simply in a tired voice.

Elizabeth held his hand lightly in hers while looking out over the streets with her rifle, a small smile settling on her face as she lightly ran her thumb over the back of his palm. "...I'm glad I met you both as well...Norman..." she said softly.

".. you're gonna' help us fix the world... and--.. things'll be good again... they'll be--.. they'll be real, Ellie..." He gives a soft smile and takes a deep breath while fully relaxing his body.

Elizabeth smiled a bit while holding his hand lightly, looking out over the streets, hiding her tears. "Am I? It feels like I haven't done anything..." she said softly while lightly rubbing her thumb over the back of his palm while humming softly.

"You've done more than you realize..." He mutters softly. "And you're only gonna' do more..." He adds while squeezing her hand; he opens his bloodshot eyes once again and looks up at her, smiling slightly.

Elizabeth lightly wiped her tears away with her free hand as he held her other hand between his. "Its just... I don't know how I have changed anything..." she said softly while looking at him.

"I..." He'd pause for a minute and look to the side, and then up at the evening sky for a moment before looking back to her. "You've changed me." He whispered.

Elizabeth blushed a bit, and looked away slightly while her hair fell into her eyes a bit. "I... I have? I... Don't know how... But... I'll always be here. I'm not going anywhere..." she said softly while putting her free hand on top of his.

"Yeah... you have..." He caresses her hand for a few moments. ".. Nathan seems to like havin' you here as well... you've made things..." He'd pause for a moment. "You've made things a lot better, Ellie." H states quietly.

Elizabeth blushing a bit as she lightly held his hands as well, looking down at their hands slightly, feeling each callous and cut embedded on them. "I well... I just guess... Nathan reminded me of Brie... when she got scared she would cling to however was closest... I'd usually hug her close and run my hand through her hair and sing to her softly to try and calm her down..." she softly murmured while looking down.

Elizabeth wiped her eyes again with her free hand as more tears fell. "I... I... T-Thank you Norman..." she said softly before launching herself slightly at him and hugging him tightly.

He'd hug her and hold her close, in result she'd be essentially lying on top of him/up against him, he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. ".. it's the least I can do for you."

Elizabeth hugging him/holding onto him slightly. "...Thank you..." she said softly while holding onto him and sobbing softly into his shoulder, shaking slightly.

".. it's okay... it's okay..." He said, gently placing one of his hands on the back of her head while the other stays wrapped around her body; he holds her close in an almost shielding manner and gently rocks himself from side to side, in result, rocking her with him. "We'll pull it off. Together." He states surely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back