• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bouvardia Academy

Shane looked at the kid and scowled. Maybe he should beat him up and leave him lying on the dump. He would had chuckled as he though about that but decided not to. "I have no idea." He told her. He could had walked up to him but that was troublesome. @McMajestic @SomaFel

Jasmine grabbed his wrist and tried to push. "No, nothing!" It was obvious she was hiding something, but decided not to say. "You would not keep me from Chinese!" Her eyes widen in fear. "That is so harsh!" Jaz's wrist grip him tighter and she continues to try and break free. "I can't believe you would be so cruel." Her eyes lighten, "You're so vulnerable to a cock shot right now, you have some horrible tactic."

@McMajestic

Brody's eyes widened in fear and he quickly sat up, grabbing both her wrists and holding them against her stomach. "Not anymore. Tell me all and I will release you." He said quickly, hoping he could hold her. He was relatively strong but she had a lot of fight in her. He figured he could at least hold her until it was closer to dinner time. @BasicallyMe

"Maybe we should check it out," Mari started over there without a second thought. "Hey, what are you doing?" She snapped at Trent, glaring at the boy and having to refrain from kicking sand in his face. @SomaFel @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

"Ok I have a birth mark on my ass, just didn't want you to see it or me describe it to you in great detail." She laughs out loud knowing this fact was true, but not her secrets. "Now let go of me," Jaz takes back her wrists and grins. "So do you have any best friends here? Or just friends? I've been trying to make some but my assy birthmark was exposed the first day of class with a skirt I shouldn't have worn." She shudders at the remembrance of kids snorting behind her. "I had to laugh at myself for that incident."

@McMajestic

Brody chuckles. "I know that's not it because we fucked and even a silly girl like you would know I already knew that, but I'll leave it alone for now because it is pretty hilarious how you managed to embarrass yourself." He laid back on top of her, smirking as he did. "But I'm still not letting up till dinner, this is too comfortable." He snickered, deciding he liked Jasmine more and more by the minute. @BasicallyMe

Shane facepalmed himself. Why couldn't she just keep to herself? Even he didn't like to intrude on others people thing. He came up behind her and stare at Brent or whatever his name is. @McMajestic

McMajestic said:
Brody's eyes widened in fear and he quickly sat up, grabbing both her wrists and holding them against her stomach. "Not anymore. Tell me all and I will release you." He said quickly, hoping he could hold her. He was relatively strong but she had a lot of fight in her. He figured he could at least hold her until it was closer to dinner time. @BasicallyMe
"Maybe we should check it out," Mari started over there without a second thought. "Hey, what are you doing?" She snapped at Trent, glaring at the boy and having to refrain from kicking sand in his face. @SomaFel @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII
Trent looked at Mari, and said"reading a very comedic book.." While slowly putting it back in his bag, not wanting to show her. Knowing she might kick his ass again if she found out what it was.

Jasmine's cheeks turned a light shade of pink at the thought of earlier- well the parts she remembered, and his noticing of her butt cheek mark. "You're so impossible and I just met you this morning." Her hand rests on his head, rubbing through his hair like she had done earlier during their 'romantic encounter', but this time softer. "Dude what shampoo do you use? It's like I'm touching an overly brushed fluff cloud."

@McMajestic

"Oh well it's one of those expensive shampoo brands, Tea Tree, but I also have a couple other products I normally put in it. There's like a conditioning gel and a specialized hairspray. I work hard on my hair. People say it's one of my best qualities." He chuckled, running his fingers through her hair slowly. "Your hair is soft too. Not quite as good as mine but then again, nobody's is apparently." @BasicallyMe

Mari huffed. "Oh really?" She grabbed his bag, taking a few steps back. "Tell me what you were reading or I'll throw this all into the ocean." She growled, knowing for a fact it was no a book. It looked more like a journal of sorts, like one she'd write notes in or draw doodles in. She could have just as easily pulled it out and looked, but she liked the idea of threatening him better. @SomaFel @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

McMajestic said:
"Oh well it's one of those expensive shampoo brands, Tea Tree, but I also have a couple other products I normally put in it. There's like a conditioning gel and a specialized hairspray. I work hard on my hair. People say it's one of my best qualities." He chuckled, running his fingers through her hair slowly. "Your hair is soft too. Not quite as good as mine but then again, nobody's is apparently." @BasicallyMe
Mari huffed. "Oh really?" She grabbed his bag, taking a few steps back. "Tell me what you were reading or I'll throw this all into the ocean." She growled, knowing for a fact it was no a book. It looked more like a journal of sorts, like one she'd write notes in or draw doodles in. She could have just as easily pulled it out and looked, but she liked the idea of threatening him better. @SomaFel @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII
"ALRIGHT TAKE IT EASY.... I'm reading a journal........ Mine from a long time ago and it's funny!" Trent says, but lets just say trents not the greatest liar...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasmine shakes her head at him and laughs. "I agree I guess. No way my hair is as soft as yours. I just use Treseme," she admits and lets out a sigh to the movie that she'd barely paid attention too. "That guy is such a jerk. Why should she get back with him? No way girl." Jaz looks to Brody. "Are you really going to lay on me until dinner?" Her eyes turn to the clock so she could confirm the time.

@McMajestic

"Of course." Brody chuckled, before glancing back at the screen. "Oh come on, it was a total accident. Plus she loves him, so who's really going be the one hurting if she doesn't take him back." He looked back to Jasmine, resting his chin on his hand as he looked down at her. "By the way, does this whole 'no dating' thing mean we can't fuck anymore?" @BasicallyMe

Mari raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?" She pulled it out of the bag, dropping the bag on the ground and flipping to the inside front cover. "Your name isn't in it. These are the kinds you'd label, wouldn't you?" She demanded. @SomaFel

Shane narrowed his eyes at Trent before stepping on his knees hard. "Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't break your legs right?" He threatened. He wasn't in the mood to hear his excuse but he wanted to see if he was gonna beg for it. @McMajestic

Jasmine rolls her eyes, "Well whatever he cheated, it's hard to trust after that." She shakes her head disapprovingly as the girl kisses the guy then her heads snaps to Brody at his blunt question. She'd never done a 'friend's with benefits' type thing before, but maybe it couldn't be so bad. Am I becoming a bad girl? Jaz grins at him, "I guess we could. After all you were pretty good- unless that was the alcohol perspective."

@McMajestic

Brody laughed. "I promise it wasn't the alcohol." He glanced back at the movie, watching as it began to come to a close. It was predictable, like every romance, but the predictability was the good part. It reminded him that everything would always end well, that everyone got their happy ending. Even if it was a lie in the real world, it was a stable thought in his mind. He smirked at Jasmine, a sudden idea popping in his head. He leaned down and kissed her hard. @BasicallyMe

McMajestic said:
"Of course." Brody chuckled, before glancing back at the screen. "Oh come on, it was a total accident. Plus she loves him, so who's really going be the one hurting if she doesn't take him back." He looked back to Jasmine, resting his chin on his hand as he looked down at her. "By the way, does this whole 'no dating' thing mean we can't fuck anymore?" @BasicallyMe
Mari raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?" She pulled it out of the bag, dropping the bag on the ground and flipping to the inside front cover. "Your name isn't in it. These are the kinds you'd label, wouldn't you?" She demanded. @SomaFel
IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:
Shane narrowed his eyes at Trent before stepping on his knees hard. "Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't break your legs right?" He threatened. He wasn't in the mood to hear his excuse but he wanted to see if he was gonna beg for it. @McMajestic
Trent said to Shane..."I have no excuse..."

Then to Mari..."yeah..... Fine it's that nobody Ronnie's journal... Why do you care anyway!!"

Jasmine watches as the movie comes to it's end also. She goes to turn her head when Brody's lips were all of a sudden on hers. She kisses him back, shocked. It was unexpected, but she was ok with it somehow. Her warm hands slide up his shirt so she could feel his bare skin. "Are you trying to prove that to me?" She breathes the sentence out after she had time to get air.

@McMajestic

Mari huffed, shoving Shane off of Trent. "I'm going to get you suspended, just so you know. She leaned down, glaring at him. "No, expelled." She growled, unable to keep her temper down. She hated it when people did stupid things like that. She hated how vulnerable this Trent guy just made Ronnie. It wasn't right. @SomaFel

"Nope, just ready to work up an appetite." He joked, kissing her again. It was fun now, with her awake and sober and understanding everything, feeling everything. He was glad that she wasn't pulling away from him. And the best part was there was no pressure on him to expect to be a good boyfriend, or to be attached or tied down. This friends with benefits stuff really works. @BasicallyMe

McMajestic said:
Mari huffed, shoving Shane off of Trent. "I'm going to get you suspended, just so you know. She leaned down, glaring at him. "No, expelled." She growled, unable to keep her temper down. She hated it when people did stupid things like that. She hated how vulnerable this Trent guy just made Ronnie. It wasn't right. @SomaFel
"Nope, just ready to work up an appetite." He joked, kissing her again. It was fun now, with her awake and sober and understanding everything, feeling everything. He was glad that she wasn't pulling away from him. And the best part was there was no pressure on him to expect to be a good boyfriend, or to be attached or tied down. This friends with benefits stuff really works. @BasicallyMe
Back at the academy, Ronnie was searching his dorm everywhere for that journal, hoping that nobody has found it for our contains his secrets, his deep deep secrets.

"Hmm, ok." She smiles and bites the bottom of his ear, rubbing her hands up and down his back. Jasmine was slightly nervous at the whole situation. She'd never done this, never let a guy hook up with her she just met- and liked it. "You can't mess up my hair though, it has to be decent so I can go out in public." In her tone of voice you could tell she was teasing about it.

@McMajestic

Brody sucked in a breath at her touch, trying to keep himself calm. He'd already done this one. The second time could only be better. He grinned at her words, letting his fingers tangle in her hair. "Oh, really? We'll see about that." He chuckled darkly, kissing her neck. @BasicallyMe

Jasmine pulls him in as close as he could get and lifts off his shirt. Brody's hand made it's way into her black hair and she tightened her grip on him. At this point she wasn't even thinking about her hair or if she was nervous, Jaz was too distracted for that. Her hands then make their way down to his zipper eagerly before someone ended up changing their minds'.

@McMajestic

Probably another hour later

Brody sighed, laying on the couch with the blanket she had thrown aside pulled over them, closing his eyes to rest. "You know, I'm kinda more tired than hungry now," he muttered, shoving her off the couch and curling up under the blanket, pretending to sleep. "Go on without me, and bring me back four spring rolls, two orders of the orange chicken, three boxes of the good noodles, and some of that red sauce." He ordered, smiling to himself. He had a feeling she'd drag him if she had to, but it was worth a try. @BasicallyMe

Ronnie wasn't having any luck finding his journal, so he goes out into the school, maybe he left it in one of his classes? As Ronnie looks for it people snicker and laugh as they walk by, Ronnie had a bad feeling that someone already found his journal @anyone.

"Uhm, I would've considered it if you didn't push me off the couch!" She reaches up for his arm and pulls him off with her. "You're so demanding. You have to come with me now." She stands and throws her clothes back on. "Sleep later, eat now." She decides to grab a pillow and sit on him while pretending to suffocate him. "I'm hangry." Jaz takes the pillow off of his face and waits for an answer.

@McMajestic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back