• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bouvardia Academy

Shane Emil Reeze:

Emil wanted to really burst out laughing now, she was fascinating now. "And what exactly would I get out of that? What exactly would be my price for singing Evil maiden?" He asked as he lifted her chin too look at his blue eyes. @McMajestic

"Whatever your Heart desires, Prince Charming, " Mari whispered, resting both her hands on his chest. she was completely serious in that moment, but she kept a smile on her face to keep the mood light. Old habits died hard. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

(I must go to bed now. Night)

Shane Emil Reeze:

Emil nodded at that before giving her his own smile while his hair covered the right side of his eye. "Would a kiss be one of those thing?" He questioned/Joked with her. @McMajestic

(GN, I gotta gts also xD )

Shane Emil Reeze:

Emil shook his head before chuckling. "This isn't one of my song but it's a song that I know by memory." He spent many hours memorizing it so he knew that whole lyric to it.

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

They looking scared no they don't really want none...

We some southern boys

With the farmer strength

Ain't nobody man enough to feel the pain

And you could be next

You better give respect

Cause ain't nobody breaking this red neck

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

I'm a mack truck

Don't get run over

We some country boys working over time for it

Kings of the south

We never had nothing

Blue collar boys do it with our hands muddied

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

They looking scared no they don't really want none

We some southern boys

With the farmer strength

Ain't nobody man enough to feel the pain

And you could be next

You better give respect

Cause ain't nobody breaking this red neck

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

I'm a mack truck

Don't get run over

We some country boys working over time for it

Kings of the south

We never had nothing

Blue collar boys do it with our hands muddied

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

No, they don't want none

They looking scared no they don't really want none…

He finished before laughing. "It's not the best song and it repeats itself but I like it." He told her. @McMajestic (still haven't got an idea how to put link so I just went for the lyrics xD )

Shane Emil Reeze:

Shane shrugged at that before chuckling. "You must have heard me wrong because I never said I sang, I said I'm a songwriter, singing isn't one of my Forte." He explained while poking her forehead. @McMajestic

Shane Emil Reeze:

Shane pulled her close by wrapping one arm around her waist. "You sure you want to ask that?" He asked with a raised eyebrow while leaning his forehead with hers. @McMajestic

Brandon noticed Lynne slowing down as they neared their class. He slowed along with her. "Not in the mood?" He asked, a sly grin crossing his face. "Normally I'd say 'you may as well skip', but I'm not endorsing you to skip yet another thing." He noted, down the hall, his teacher was standing outside his door, ushering his classmates in. There was no way he could ditch, not with his teacher staring at him. But, hey, she had the freedom to.

@Alixx

Lynne sighed quietly. "No.. Better not." She looked at Brandon. "The only way I'd skip was if you did with me." She smiled a little bit, trying to seem like it was a joke. As she did, she led him the the wall and turned so they were facing each other. She ran her fingers through her hair. She didn't know she did that, it wasn't like they were supposed to hug, or kiss. But she wanted a moment to actually say bye.

@redwood

Dustin pulled out his phone before he entered his class, he stood outside it so his teacher wouldn't flip. 'Hey beautiful. You okay?' He hesitated before sending the text to Danni, he didn't think it would hurt anything since it wasn't like he was calling her his... But he sent it. He looked up and watched some kids run into their classes.

@McMajestic

Brandon groaned when he said she'd only skip if he would. "I would, but Old Man Evans is watching me like a hawk. The guy's not even trying to hide it!" When Lynne pulled him over to the side, he casually observed her fingers running through her hair. He assumed it was time to say good-bye, even if it was for only fifty minutes. "If this is going to be some kind of sappy good-bye, forget it. No guarantee I'll be able to see you around for the remainder of the day - but three classes left, right? Text or call me when you're free. We'll do something together. Something date-like, or not date-like," he added that almost as an afterthought, since he wasn't quite sure if going out after school with her would be considered a date or not. "Just let me know?"

@Alixx

"Sure." Lynne said, smiling. "Better get to class before Evan's swoops in for the kill." She laughed as she looked over at the teacher. Oh how she wished he hadn't had seen Brandon, then maybe they could've spent more time together. She returned her attention to Brandon and leaned in just a little. Hoping he didn't think it was weird. After a moment of hesitation she said, "I'm going to say this right now, you have full authority to violently kick me, run away and never, ever talk to me again." She smiled and looked into his eyes before wrapping her arms around his neck and standing on her toes a little bit as she hugged him.

@redwood

I'm fine. I just want a break. If you're not up for it that's okay. Danni sent the message and leaned on the building to the girls dorm, waiting for a response. @Alixx

Mari chuckled. "Are we just gonna stand here like this until the bell rings?" She asked mockingly. She bit her lip, forgetting to breathe for a moment. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil Reeze:

Shane smirked at that. "Where exactly would we go?" He questioned her while still leaning forward pressing his nose against her. "I would say my dorm but I don't know what you would say." He added. @McMajestic

Dustin read the text, he was confused. A break from me..? 'Depends what you mean by break.' He sent the text and leaned his head against the wall. Shit. He thought to himself.

@McMajestic

Mari smiled. Of course. Just like every guy "I was going to say mine, but I think your dorm will work fine." She said, her voice quiet so even if someone stood next to them only they could hear. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Danni blinked at the text message. Just from school. We should go down to the beach. She said, wondering what he could possibly think she was referring to. She bit her lip as she sent the message, a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. Maybe he was asking her so many questions so he could rat her out.

When Brandon heard her echo what he had said earlier, he let himself give a small shadow of a grin. However, when Lynne hugged him, he stiffened. It wasn't that he didn't want to be hugged - to be hugged, it was just that he wasn't expecting it. After a brief moment, he relaxed into it and wrapped his arms around her waist, returning the hug. After a few heartbeats, he pulled away. The mere shadow of the smile he wore before had been replaced by a somewhat shy grin, a look that definitely didn't pass his face often. "Well, I'm certainly not going to kick you."

@Alixx

Shane Emil Reeze:

Shane smirked before he poked her forehead. "So what type of movies would you like to watch?" He asked while chuckling. "Gotta get to know the evil maiden first." He winked at her, actually looking toward to see her reaction at that. @McMajestic

Mari flushed. She was normally good at keeping her cool in surprising situations, but she almost couldn't believe how different his response was than what she expected. She pulled herself away from him, turning to face the wall so he was forced to look at her back. "I uh.... I like horror. " When was the last time she had stuttered an answer? She couldn't even remember. She hated the way Prince Charming had played her, but she still managed to smile because she loved it too. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil Reeze:

Shane was laughing hard in his head. He literally didn't expect that response but her face, that was priceless. He loved messing with people at times. He shook his head before wrapping his arm around her waist and hugging her from behind. "So Zombie gory movie?" He questioned. @McMajestic

Mari took a deep breath to regain her composure. She was going to win this little game he had started. Even if he didn't know he started. She leaned against him, glancing towards his face. "Sounds great, " she breathed out. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil Reeze:

Emil shook his head. "Any movie of those type you interested?" He felt as if he had started some type of war with the evil maiden, but he didn't care, as long as it didn't get in the way of his dancing. "Shane Emil Reeze, Prince Charming at your service." He took a few steps away before bowing to her. "Would your grace the beautiful Evil Maiden tell me her name?" He asked while keeping his bow but smirking. @McMajestic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back