• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

BeebeTheWarrior said:
yah but i put susan in there to distract you :)
Bakugou doesn't get distracted.... he literally had to be chained up and bolted to the cement to not force everyone to redo the race in the manga.

BeebeTheWarrior said:
yah one i wanted to see how bakygou would respond and two i needed a distraction so jonathan could escape
btw, give me a chance to respond before you decide to do something. shesh..

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]btw, give me a chance to respond before you decide to do something. shesh..

[/QUOTE]
sorry!

I JUST TYPED UP A REPLY BUT REALIZED I CAN'T POST BECAUSE I STILL NEED dEKU'S GROUP AND uRARAKA'S GROUP TO POST FIRST!!! (not you @BeebeTheWarrior tho. you just chill, ya posted twice is the span of minutes)

@Shiro kurogane @BeebeTheWarrior *grabs Shiro* Calm yourself. xD He did not know. Jk jk, go on without me. I wanna see how it goes. XP

s76dF1Z.gif

Shiro kurogane]I JUST TYPED UP A REPLY BUT REALIZED I CAN'T POST BECAUSE I STILL NEED dEKU'S GROUP AND uRARAKA'S GROUP TO POST FIRST!!! (not you [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36358-beebethewarrior/ said:
@BeebeTheWarrior[/URL] tho. you just chill, ya posted twice is the span of minutes)
sorry!

xkeyxx said:
W-well... slowly catching up! :D
Yuzuki: I shall find out the weaknesses... <.<
xD

Bakugou: ......

tumblr_mxgpinyLDk1t2wbmao1_400.gif

Bakugou's thoughts: you can't find out nothing if i distract you!

@xkeyxx Beside the point but Aizawa sensai looks hot with his hair pulled back and in a ponytail. XP

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shiro kurogane Me: *gasps and chases after them, a second too late and the door is locked, knocks on the door* You're mother will hear about this!!!!!! You SOB, don't take Yuzuki's youth!!!!!

Yuzuki: *Wings drop to the ground* H-huh??----- y-y-y-y-you keep doing that! Gah!! stop! I-I can't be distracted--!?! A-are we g-g-g-going...
tumblr_o9lq3fcJgj1tmvxxdo1_500.gif

Me: Good! you can have her, now let me read my manga in piece! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back