• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

It sounds really good but i haven't seen it yet..... but i'm going to

Last edited by a moderator:
BeebeTheWarrior said:
Jonathan
looking up when he hears someone from his group start yelling and calling them useless. sighing He looked at the other group members to see what they thought of this. Suddenly thinking of something funny he rubbed his hands together making a large amount of static electricity and he touched bakuguo's turned back. He watched waiting for bakugou's response.
you actually just fucked up. robotic or not, pulseman is about to be a pile of scrap metal.. (won't kill him... just disable him)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]you actually just fucked up. robotic or not, pulseman is about to be a pile of scrap metal.. (won't kill him... just disable him)

[/QUOTE]
Oh crap! i didn't think this through :|

@BeebeTheWarrior Eep, because you don't know of the manga. Jonathan is going to get seriously hurt. Bakugou is temperamental.

BeebeTheWarrior said:
well it is hard for him to really get hurt because he is half robot. Though bakugou might just really mess up his circets
i don't think a robot will help him. Bakugou's quirk is explosion. he can blast through metal.

Oh goodness me. Oh! Oh! Have you guys seen the "Nerve" trailer? I wanna do a role play based off that!

Dose anyone know where I can read the manga of Boku no hero academia? I've seen the entire anime so far but not the entire like...you know, so on..

mymangareader but animefanforever suggested others for me @xkeyxx

BeebeTheWarrior said:
well he can't hurt me if he can't catch me *sprints for his life*
Bakugou can use his explosions like jet propulsion too. running just makes it worst. xD

yah but i put susan in there to distract you so jonathan could escape! :P

tumblr_ngeiyzZANr1suf5t1o1_500.gif

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back