• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

I changed Kaede's theme since I found a song that fits her better.

I'll work on a post after work. You don't have to wait for me, just don't start the race quite yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Thesmashbro I was meaning to ask you but is there a Splatoon role play!? If not, are you willing to collaborate on one. :3 And I won't start the races until all the teams figure out how to set the teams and speaks on what they do.

@overlordfangirl Yeah I wouldn't be surprise if Ethan felt like ditching another role play, he done it before :P

But maybe it because we've been moving so slowly it just people don't want to be patient anymore so they move on, I would still like notice!

JaGv9.gif

Between hello everyone!

@xkeyxx Haha you know what's funny? I've been taking working out seriously recently so I just might do yoga. Been doing too much cardio and whatnot. I'm rip!

372dda6aec9fd171043158525df698e07833ae05_hq.gif
xD

xkeyxx said:
Hello Shiro-kun!
tackle-hug.gif
I'm extreamly buzzing for it to come out! look as if things will be getting easy!
Oh really?? Well hope you have fun with that! I don't actually suggest listening to heavy metal though xD

5293014-4765079112-a5959.jpg
ikr? we don't need bbcode anymore! (because you can summon the effects) and the new forum thingy looks cool.

??? I might have seen it. Ajin? Nope, have not.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]the one with the immortals being subjected to tests?

[/QUOTE]
Yep that the one!! hoping I can find enough people to make it work as a roleplay :3

overlordfangirl said:
??? I might have seen it. Ajin? Nope, have not.
Awww it really good, your should check it out Johnny Yong Bosch is the main voice actor! :D

I wanna read the one that is called Ace Attorney though

hey i'll join if you like

xkeyxx said:
Yep that the one!! hoping I can find enough people to make it work as a roleplay :3
Awww it really good, your should check it out Johnny Yong Bosch is the main voice actor! :D

xkeyxx said:
ive actually never seen it... yet. i just heard a lot about it. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back