• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

overlordfangirl said:
@Shiro kurogane Will I never live down the play boy thing? xD I thought the picture was cool. They had different versions of Bonnie and I went with the classic. If I wanted to go a bit darker I would have done Springtrap. XP I should be saying that to you where your characters are after all the female characters.
@AnimeFanForever123 Lol A gijinka huh? Let me see. Ooh found one! gijinka!Whisper

tumblr_o0z132S5C01qzgab1o2_1280.png
Shiro, join the gijinkas! We offer power, fashion, and... COOKIES!! :D

@overlordfangirl that my chars though. xD and they aren't after ALL the girls.

Bakugou x Yuzuki

Deku x Cynthia

Akuma x Mina.

my chars are only focused on their repective partner. plus there are more girls then guys rn in IC I think.

@AnimeFanForever123 uh.... give me a moment...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shiro kurogane I see I can never win in an argument. I shall banish myself to the Land of Forgotten. Fair thee well my dear friends. *levitates to the sky and never to be seen again*

Shiro kurogane] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36368-overlordfangirl/ said:
@overlordfangirl[/URL] that my chars though. xD and they aren't after ALL the girls.
Bakugou x Yuzuki

Deku x Cynthia

Akuma x Mina.

my chars are only focused on their repective partner. plus there are more girls then guys rn in IC I think.

@AnimeFanForever123 uh.... give me a moment...
Join us~

overlordfangirl said:
@Shiro kurogane I see I can never win in an argument. I shall banish myself to the Land of Forgotten. Fair thee well my dear friends. *levitates to the sky and never to be seen again*
I never thought I'd say this but... Come back!

I hate mangareader, anyone has a better alternative!? @Everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
@Trust So I was speaking to shiro and he said that his oc (Akuma) would not do the race unless it involved Mina. Sooooooo I was going for Tenya making a deal with him that involved Mina. Think that could happen or no? I'm willing to negotiate.

@xkeyxx "Then the last group shall be, the little squirt with metal armor that should have been school uniform (Jonathan), Asui and what should be Mina and the one with short brown hair (Kaede)." Did that help?

overlordfangirl said:
@xkeyxx "Then the last group shall be, the little squirt with metal armor that should have been school uniform (Jonathan), Asui and what should be Mina and the one with short brown hair (Kaede)." Did that help?
Yeah I didn't see that xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back