• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

@xkeyxx @Shiro kurogane @BeebeTheWarrior @AnimeFanForever123 @Miika @Trust @Red Reaper @Ethan Hart @Thesmashbro

Here are the teams.

Team 1) Deku, Matsu, Shouto and Yuzuki

Team 2) Bakugou, Yukio, Cynthia and Tooru

Team 3) Ikuto, Fumio, Uraraka and Akuma

Team 4) Asui, Jonathan, Kaede and Mina

The only ones who should be left out is Tenya, "Sensai" and Mizuki. If I had somehow manage to miss your character. You will be paired with Tenya and serve as a pair instead of a team. It took me an hour to try and have everyone in groups and converse with new people while mixing classes. TT^TT So please don't criticize the list too harshly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this will sound really strange.. T_T gawd! but I need some characters to be actually scared of Yuzuki... she is uh, like a insane black rock shooter >.>

latest
tumblr_m0lglbFGFE1qao70vo1_500.gif

tumblr_m0y2wdFfWf1r9c51co3_500.gif
insane_black_rock_shooter_gif_02_by_lettysinisterr-d59ji2e.gif

Both of my characters kinda fear nothing right now. Shouto is...well...Shouto and Fumio is a smug bastard who thinks he is immortal.

@xkeyxx I'll let Cynthia be scared of her if she interacts with her. Maybe rough her up a bit. She is not very strong in verbal assaults and easy to bully, really.

xkeyxx said:
Ah, well.. Yuzuki will want to slaughter him, just because of the way he is.
She won't be able to hit him though xD That would be a fun relationship indeed

xkeyxx said:
@Ethan Hart what about long range attacks? with speed surely she can land some damage?
He perceives stuff faster then normal humans too. Think of all of the Flashes abilities, but obviously slightly watered down. No where near running back in time

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Guess her name was as invisible as she is

[/QUOTE]
*shuffled away sadly

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Guess her name was as invisible as she is

[/QUOTE]
cold man

Trust said:
Why though..?
That was before I knew what she went by. I am almost finished with the manga. So much for not binge reading. =_=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back