• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

@AnimeFanForever123 I prefer this Frakenstein movie but I love that you are back

tumblr_lhcrwfU9f11qzeum8.gif

hehehe I watched season 1 of boku no hero academia and reading the manga. Hohoho I will have a better understanding now.

overlordfangirl said:
hehehe I watched season 1 of boku no hero academia and reading the manga. Hohoho I will have a better understanding now.
i have done the same... except i already saw the anime after a reading through the manga. now im just waiting for the latest chapter of the manga to release.

I thought everyone got offline... Sorry

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]screw patience, i binge read the hell out of the chapters. xD

[/QUOTE]
xD I've already finished many mangas that are almost 200+ chapters long, even though it took me a few days. :3

AnimeFanForever123 said:
xD I've already finished many mangas that are almost 200+ chapters long, even though it took me a few days. :3
>.> so have i.... are you my soulmate? xD

@Shiro kurogane @AnimeFanForever123 I don't want to binge read them and I don't mind that it's 99. I kinda hoped their was more. I love reading webcomics/manga and I just hate waiting for updates!!!!!!!!!! There's a specific one that went on hiatus because the author got jury duty. I'm dying on the inside!!!!!!

overlordfangirl said:
@Shiro kurogane @AnimeFanForever123 I don't want to binge read them and I don't mind that it's 99. I kinda hoped their was more. I love reading webcomics/manga and I just hate waiting for updates!!!!!!!!!! There's a specific one that went on hiatus because the author got jury duty. I'm dying on the inside!!!!!!
Ditto here. I rage so much when they are so slow in releasing new chapters, especially if the manga is one I like. XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back