• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

Wait... Someone is playing as Tenya!?!

He's so funny! Like my favourite behind Mina and Tooru!

Pff well,
4099.gif

@Trust *meakly* Yeah, me... I thought you saw me post him not so long ago. *hides away*

Trust said:
*tries to cuddle you but is currently tied together with Shiro* HALP!!!
hey! don't act like i did this! im a victim too. *grumbles*

Last edited by a moderator:
@Trust *steathily cuts the rope with child scissors* I freed you, your highness.

@Trust @xkeyxx I think I butchered him in the role play. I'm sorry for taking control from the teachers. I just... I don't know. Forgive me!!!! Im sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorry

overlordfangirl said:
@Trust @xkeyxx I think I butchered him in the role play. I'm sorry for taking control from the teachers. I just... I don't know. Forgive me!!!! Im sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorry
W-wait... You killed Tenya...?

*looks at you silently with pleading eyes

overlordfangirl said:
@Shiro kurogane Take your time~
@Trust no, i mean I just *grunts and noises coming from me with foam coming out the mouth*
[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]he means to say he might have butchered Tenya's persona.

[/QUOTE]
Oh... Hmm....

That's a tad disappointing...

@Trust *cuddles back* Thank you for considering me as a friend. I consider you a friend too.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]what does that make the rest of us? chopped liver? *leaves*

[/QUOTE]
*hugs the fuck out of you* you're a friend too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back