• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

@xkeyxx There is no effort if everyone is going to bash me!!!!!!! DX

e9787e65e674f2fd9e851f1d5a474517a91c33db_hq.gif

overlordfangirl said:
@Shiro kurogane I thought so. So I need you to react so Tenya can threaten him. *smiles, deadly serious*
he can try. but Akuma isn't someone who does something because he was told to. he would even fight All Might just to not do something he didn't want to.

@xkeyxx @Shiro kurogane Haha I know but when it involves a lot of people. I kinda don't want people not included. AND! There is that chance that people might not like the idea. =_= Like I had you all waiting for nothing really. It's very sad on my part. In my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Trust gets on, I could talk with them but right now it's all fair game.

overlordfangirl said:
If Trust gets on, I could talk with them but right now it's all fair game.
thats why i haven't posted. i want everyone to be able to be up to speed.

@xkeyxx Hey, you think you can hold roleplayers from adding on to this until like say three hours or so. Just to let others read like what shiro said.

overlordfangirl said:
@xkeyxx Hey, you think you can hold roleplayers from adding on to this until like say three hours or so. Just to let others read like what shiro said.
Sure, it would be rude to skip further so quickly.

xkeyxx said:
Black Rock Shooter :D
Hmmm well I was thinking the first victim would be Otachu then maybe Izuku then Mina... Tenya there are more :3
Mina would put up a fight >~>

@Trust Me: Mina, please!!!! Tenya would watch over you. Haha but okay. I guess they'd be another team of three I suppose.

@Trust Oh no, what does that mean?! Does it mean you have to drop out? Please, don't!

Trust said:
Don't have too much time to RP anymore... :(
[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]i know... my rp time is gonna get a serious cut soon.

[/QUOTE]
*Gasps then quickly binds Trust and Shiro to the role play for eternity* You.. shall... not... PASS I think ^^

xkeyxx said:
*Gasps then quickly binds Trust and Shiro to the role play for eternity* You.. shall... not... PASS I think ^^
Settle down Gandolff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back