• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Have a G A Y O L D T I M E

I remember seeing a meme where this person on tumblr said he was happy because his father gave him a golden gaytime, and like minutes after he was like "oh shit to people outside Australia that sounds wrong, but I swear it's not!" And he sends in a picture of an ice cream bar

Gotta wonder just what people thought of my character Jim. I opted against an edgy character because I am just not edgy enough myself, instead made him a more wholesome character because I expected there would be enough of that.

Gotta wonder just what people thought of my character Jim. I opted against an edgy character because I am just not edgy enough myself, instead made him a more wholesome character because I expected there would be enough of that.
There likely will be. Sorry for making you wait, I intend on making your character the first to be judged by a co-GM using the review guidebook

There likely will be. Sorry for making you wait, I intend on making your character the first to be judged by a co-GM using the review guidebook
Well, that explains that.

Also, how do you do the "section thingy" like the one in the lore page where instead of wall texts you just make some really neat "bookmarks"?

Well, that explains that.

Also, how do you do the "section thingy" like the one in the lore page where instead of wall texts you just make some really neat "bookmarks"?
It can only be done if you are the owner of the thread (it's creator). When you are, there is a button at the bottom of every post labeled "threadmark".

Unless that's not what you're asking about?

It can only be done if you are the owner of the thread (it's creator). When you are, there is a button at the bottom of every post labeled "threadmark".

Unless that's not what you're asking about?
It's hard for me to explain, but let me try: in a few character sheets and when you explained things like the school blueptints or the lore of the school there is a clickable "section select" that changes the text depending on what section you clicked.

>tfw you made your character barely taller than 5’ 1” so that they’d be smol and cute but a significant chunk of the cast including males is shorter

Dammit guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back