• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

So long as it can fit inside
How high are the ceilings in PSA? Cus it could be funny if I have him in all-fours mode during school hours in the building but then have him rise to his full height during fights/emergencies

How high are the ceilings in PSA? Cus it could be funny if I have him in all-fours mode during school hours in the building but then have him rise to his full height during fights/emergencies
I am finding it hard to picture how they will fulfill their functions as a staff member that way

I am finding it hard to picture how they will fulfill their functions as a staff member that way
I’m just giving ideas, I mean if the ceiling is at least 7 feet high he should be able to manage, albeit hunched over and uncomfortable

Well, you'll have to ask BriiAngelic BriiAngelic measurements I'm afraid are not exactly what I'm best at...
Just checked the dimensions of the dorms in the Art Corner, even the narrowest places are 2.5m (a little over 8 ft) high. If that’s how the rest of the school is, my character will be fine.

Oh, also I convinced my school's library to order My Hero Academia (along with Slam Dunk, and even a light novel: Durarara). My mission to turn this school into my personal Otaku playhouse has commenced. I believe they have every volume as well.

Oh, also I convinced my school's library to order My Hero Academia (along with Slam Dunk, and even a light novel: Durarara). My mission to turn this school into my personal Otaku playhouse has commenced. I believe they have every volume as well.
Nice, welcome back St.

Did you return any of the hostages so far?

Did you return any of the hostages so far?
No, the librarians still haven't ordered Neon Genesis Evangelion or Mushishi like I asked, so their families are staying with me. Don't worry, I'm feeding them grilled squid tentacles covered in peanut better. They're in good hands

No, the librarians still haven't ordered Neon Genesis Evangelion or Mushishi like I asked, so their families are staying with me. Don't worry, I'm feeding them grilled squid tentacles covered in peanut better. They're in good hands
Gotta remember the rice balls too.

Random Scenario I thought up
Setsou: *Opens hospital door*...Riba?
Riba: Hi guys! How are you?
Aya: Did she say Hi?
Setsou: And ask about our health? What is she on?
Nurse: Oh, I think it’s the drugs. We had to after her 5th escape attempt out the window. It’ll fade in a while.
Riba: Bone Bear! Say hi to meeeee!

Setsou:....
Aya: Setsou?
Setsou: We are going to enjoy every minute of this!

Ha ha, what an entertainment Mark!
View attachment 373916
YOU ACTUALLY FOUND THAT FUNNY?!

maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back