• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

screen-shot-2017-10-13-at-9-02-05-am-png.360317
Dorm Room: 7.07 AM

6322dd645842be48c9b9222dab156e63.jpg
She was a bit surprised when Taeko fell in right beside her. She figured the girl would have lingered back in the room to do... Whatever it was rich girls did in the morning. Then again it wasn't like she knew Taeko was rich, it's just a stereotype from the hairstyle. Either way the flow of conversation caused her to glanced over at the raven-haired girl "Hear what?" The suspicious glances from the girl further piqued her interest as she subconsciously inched closer to listen. Alas, just as quickly as her interest ha been piqued it had been lost. A villain invasion? Really? On day one before classes even began? Besides, Taeko had no way of knowing. It wasn't like PSA had a long history to go off. Was probably more lies like last night.

However, she figured she'd humor the girl. There was always the possibility she wasn't lying. "I doubt it. That seems like the sort of thing that would happen later in the day." As they neared the bathrooms she offered a small smile to her roommate. "If they do decide to perv on us I'll protect you." And with that little remark she pushed open the door and made her way inside. She went through her usual routine, or at least as best she could in the new environment. Still, she wasn't the prissy type and even with the distractions posed by her socializing with Taeko it didn't take terribly long to clean up and make her way back to her room.

As she entered she was surprised to see their other roomie still fast asleep. Toki had no idea what time the girl set for her alarm but if it wasn't soon she'd be waking up to an empty room and finding herself late to class. She was almost tempted to wake the girl up but ultimately decided against it. The girl obviously had her own morning routine, no reason to disrupt it. She slipped on her school uniform, making sure everything was in order. It was only as she was straightening things out that she looked over at Taeko. "I never asked, but what class are you in?" It'd be nice to know someone in her class since Kuro was in Support and Itami was... Actually she never asked Itami what class she was in. 'Would be nice if it was General...' The thought passed through her mind, the idea of not knowing any familiar faces when she walked into class not sitting well with her.

Dorm Room: 7:37 AM
Interactions: @Nenma Takashi

Mentions: @Astral76

What about this post tho

Alright :-P

With my Toki post it came after your post which had a timestamp of 6:19 AM. Your second post with a timestamp that'd actually allow for interaction came after I had already posted. Whereas with Sumi she's a full hour ahead of Hikari.

Timestamps are nice but goddamn it's confusing keeping everything in order rofl.

With my Toki post it came after your post which had a timestamp of 6:19 AM. Your second post with a timestamp that'd actually allow for interaction came after I had already posted. Whereas with Sumi she's a full hour ahead of Hikari.

Timestamps are nice but goddamn it's confusing keeping everything in order rofl.
Alright, I guess I might as well “wait” for Sumi to catch up to my time

Alright, I guess I might as well “wait” for Sumi to catch up to my time

D: I wanna get to the class ASAP so we should all be caught up within a few posts, hopefully. Just gotta wait on others to reply. But we'll get there! Slowly but surely, we'll get there.

D: I wanna get to the class ASAP so we should all be caught up within a few posts, hopefully. Just gotta wait on others to reply. But we'll get there! Slowly but surely, we'll get there.
Idk wat to to in the mean time, though

I wonder how Sumi and Hikari will interact with each other when they meet. I checked Sumi’s personality and Hikari’s is really similar to it, though Hikari is slightly leaning on the “troublemaker” end of the “high energy” personality spectrum

Well, I mean, my GM post was kinda indicating it was supposed to be class time now, but people didn't actually seem to have gone to it up until the last IC post I got to read

Users who are viewing this thread

Back