• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

I hate to say this but I may need to drop this to I just can never remeber to get a post out and it is causing issues.

Sorry but you'll have to hold your horses there yet buddy. We're still testing the guidebook, so co-GMs don't have the authority to approve characters yet
Are you kidding me? Seriously? You do understand just how bad this feels, right?

Just tell me if you want me or not.

Are you kidding me? Seriously? You do understand just how bad this feels, right?

Just tell me if you want me or not.
My deepest apologies about that. Indeed, you are approved now, I just needed to go and check the work. I'm sorry for hurting you with this misunderstanding.

My deepest apologies about that. Indeed, you are approved now, I just needed to go and check the work. I'm sorry for hurting you with this misunderstanding.
Going through a bit of a rough time RL. Sorry if I lashed about it and made a bit more of a fuss than I wanted.

greenhawk greenhawk

Currently it's the first day of classes but the second day they're there. The first day wound up being a demonstration of strength and a tour day. Right now most are in their morning routines as an accident from my misunderstanding the latest GM post, realistically they're suppose to all be timeskipped to at Homeroom (Which I plan to do with all of my charas by making them fly through the morning).

So I got no idea right now what the time is, whether to write about homeroom and I'm about twice as lost as before. Should I refer to the curriculum?

So I got no idea right now what the time is, whether to write about homeroom and I'm about twice as lost as before. Could I get another briefing?
In terms of Timing
Everyone's at a different time I'm very serious TT-TT
Homeroom does start at 9am
the full day schedule is here just click class schedule as Idea lays out specific times for everything
Peace Sign Academia Lore
Everyone is around 6-8am, I'd ordinarily say to plan with your dorm mates but I don't believe Idea has placed you yet.

In terms of Timing
Everyone's at a different time I'm very serious TT-TT
Homeroom does start at 9am
the full day schedule is here just click class schedule as Idea lays out specific times for everything
Peace Sign Academia Lore
Everyone is around 6-8am, I'd ordinarily say to plan with your dorm mates but I don't believe Idea has placed you yet.
Alright. How realistic would it be to get to the school during midnight after being very sick in the first day?

Also, what the heck is a bulk bead and what it does in my room?

Alright. How realistic would it be to get to the school during midnight after being very sick in the first day?

Also, what the heck is a bulk bead and what it does in my room?
Very Unrealistic as all the students are considered in the background crowd for everything up until the point they join.
Orientation day and Principal's speech
Next They are told to head into the combat building
A demonstration fight occurs between Shiri Dea and Tarou (Top three students) against Tokage (A Teacher)
The teacher wins, Dea says a small speech and then faints and is sent to the Nurse, and the principal sends everyone off to get some leisure time before they get the tour from the teachers
Everyone separated and creating groups depending on what they plan to do during the break.
Then they were all Summoned to take a tour of the school
Afterwards everyone begins to head into the dorms because of curfew (10pm) up until they go to sleep

Very Unrealistic as all the students are considered in the background crowd for everything up until the point they join.
Orientation day and Principal's speech
Next They are told to head into the combat building
A demonstration fight occurs between Shiri Dea and Tarou (Top three students) against Tokage (A Teacher)
The teacher wins, Dea says a small speech and then faints and is sent to the Nurse, and the principal sends everyone off to get some leisure time before they get the tour from the teachers
Everyone separated and creating groups depending on what they plan to do during the break.
Then they were all Summoned to take a tour of the school
Afterwards everyone begins to head into the dorms because of curfew (10pm) up until they go to sleep
Well. How do I enter the "joining groups" part?

You wouldn't you can just ignore it entirely as you should start from the second day, just know that the chara was there for those points (For example my chara Hibiki just wakes up the second day and never specifies what he was doing at those points as he technically didn't exist for it he just has knowledge that they went and had a demonstration fight, which allows him to have a very healthy respect for Tokage)

All of the things which Brii just cited are the ones that have already taken place in the RP (AKA the ones that are over). Right now the students are supposed to be in their morning routine and/or going to their first class

This would not work because:
1. The PSA is very strict in what they consider to be people with potential, as far as what their perceived character is. So if someone bailed on the first day over being sick, they wouldn't hesitate to simply kick them out.

2. The PSA may not have the funds for a very sophisticated system of security, but they do have high security requirements. If you didn't have permission to enter at a certain hour, you won't go in unless you can do it by force. And before anyone asks, no you can't do it by force.

By the way, what is "bulk bead"? I mean, I am sure we didn't get two piles of a bulk of beads.

Oh, also what are the rules for snacks and other delicacies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back