• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

By the way, what is "bulk bead"? I mean, I am sure we didn't get two piles of a bulk of beads.
affordable-bunk-bed.jpg

Oh, also what are the rules for snacks and other delicacies?
If they are not in your item list you don't have them. You can use the money from the student funds to buy snacks from the vending machines during free times though. If you did have them in items, then you must have a fixed amount of them

1. You might want to say it's bulk bed and not bulk bead in the description of the dorm.
2. So if there are two beds, with who am I sharing a room?

1. You might want to say it's bulk bed and not bulk bead in the description of the dorm.
2. So if there are two beds, with who am I sharing a room?
I haven't gotten you a dorm yet, but I'm going to soon. At this point, please refrain from mentioning anything pertaining to that IC. You can find the dorm list in the extra info section

I haven't gotten you a dorm yet, but I'm going to soon. At this point, please refrain from mentioning anything pertaining to that IC. You can find the dorm list in the extra info section
I actually can't do swat right now because I am not in any place there. Guess I'll wait for you.

I actually can't do swat right now because I am not in any place there. Guess I'll wait for you.
What? No, you can...

Your character is not in the dorm currently, so you have no need to mention which dorm you were in. Your character went through all of the same activities as the rest went on the day before, but they simply didn't do anything that would make them stand out. They have now woken up, gotten dressed and all that jazz and went to have breakfast or perhaps they are already on their way to class or they could be hanging out with somebody. The items you're allowed to have with you, aside from your uniform and the PSA cellphone of course, are those you would have with you. Classes haven't actually started yet since we need the posts of the respective teachers to make it happen.

It's about my quirk. It's a emitter type quirk that allows my character to exhale out tons of fog. However I'm conflicted on how will the fog stay. There are conditions that fog needs in order to stay. It needs to be humid, and the temperature needs to be warm? I'm honestly lost at this point.

It's about my quirk. It's a emitter type quirk that allows my character to exhale out tons of fog. However I'm conflicted on how will the fog stay. There are conditions that fog needs in order to stay. It needs to be humid, and the temperature needs to be warm? I'm honestly lost at this point.
By those conditions do you mean real fog or your chaaracter's?

In that case, you can choose whether you want to incorporate them. You don't necessarily have to. Of course, I will aid if you do want to include the natural requirements of fog
I see. I guess I'll just have my character have his own type of fog, since it's just too hard for me to incorporate the requirements with my pea sized brain.

AAAAHHHH! I’ve been so far behind! How did I not get any post???? And now there’s a Christmas Arc??? So much to do!

Anyways, hiya :)

hey guys! i think by the end of this week i’ll be back to posting, im feeling way better and im ready to hop back into this ^^ (if you guys will have me :0)

sorry about my absence ; 3 ;
YAY! Yuckie, we missed you <3
What’s that last picture from? :3
Kirishima, now sponsored by coke
Idk why but I love blue and pink combinations :)
I’ve been meaning to ask, what is the inspiration for everyone’s characters, if any?
It’s kinda weird, most of my characters are a mix of what I want to see and my existing personality.

Riba is my attempt at something different because I always play the hero or villain, never the controversial hero. She has bits of my own personality as well, my want to always work is an example.

Avery is suppose to be my Deku or your classic hero, but to make him different, I mixed in my want for everyone else to be happy and caring for my own health last. He’s the sweet child who wants to take all the lightning.

Tokage was my want for a controversial hero as well though I made her stand out a lot more. I based her on the stereotype of “The Little Mean Girl,” though made it more known and mixed some good so she isn’t a complete Tsundere :)

Idea Idea Uh, hey it's been awhile since I finished editing Hidariashi, and I was wondering if you or one of the co gm's could take a look at it to see if it's acceptable or if I still have a bit more work to do on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back