• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Now do you understand why I have so much trouble making a single decision? I have over 1000 FCs I can use, and each one gives me another idea. It's a huge problem.
I mean I maxed out on chara's right now ^.^
I love posting so I try to finish chara's as fast as possible.

__original_drawn_by_vice_kuronekohadokoheiku__5181513cfced07bde1f6fa1dcdf45214-jpg.374929

^Riba in the morning

What parts are those?
Personality & Background: I'm trying to make them connect. Even though I remember reading in the Guide Book that the backstory can't be in the personality and vice versa, but I'm just trying to see if the background can influence the personality.
Also I need your foolproof vision to help me detect all of my brainless errors.

Quirk: I'm still generally trying to make the concept of it so I still need help with that.

Hero Costume: I'm rather unsure about this one, since I'm having difficulty typing out the costume.

Items: Well I think I'm fine at this, but I need to ask you a few questions

Personality & Background: I'm trying to make them connect. Even though I remember reading in the Guide Book that the backstory can't be in the personality and vice versa, but I'm just trying to see if the background can influence the personality.
Also I need your foolproof vision to help me detect all of my brainless errors.

Quirk: I'm still generally trying to make the concept of it so I still need help with that.

Hero Costume: I'm rather unsure about this one, since I'm having difficulty typing out the costume.

Items: Well I think I'm fine at this, but I need to ask you a few questions
I see. Unless you plan to use any of these for the secret system, it'd be more recommendable you ask them here so that that others can draw from this example.

Referring specifically to the question you already asked, the backstory and personality can be listed in each because they aren't the same thing, but I do encourage our players to have them influence one another.

I see. Unless you plan to use any of these for the secret system, it'd be more recommendable you ask them here so that that others can draw from this example.

Referring specifically to the question you already asked, the backstory and personality can be listed in each because they aren't the same thing, but I do encourage our players to have them influence one another.

Okay I guess I'll ask some of my questions.
I tried researching this, but how old does a character need to be when carrying a stun gun? Are there any special cases when they are allowed to carry stun guns when trying to arrest/defend against a villain?

Can electricity travel through fog? I assume no, since it's basically a cloud but on the ground.

I tried researching this, but how old does a character need to be when carrying a stun gun? Are there any special cases when they are allowed to carry stun guns when trying to arrest/defend against a villain?
Taking into account that I can't really think of a quirk that's directly related to a stun gun by virtue of use, you wouldn't be approved with one regardless.

Can electricity travel through fog? I assume no, since it's basically a cloud but on the ground.
Water is technically a conductive molecule. However, you are making up this fog anyway, so you can take some liberties about how it functions

Uggggggggh The writer's block is strong the period of nothing made me forget how to be my chara's
Ah Whatever
Vertigo's Up so any GS Students can start getting to class whenever.

Taking into account that I can't really think of a quirk that's directly related to a stun gun by virtue of use, you wouldn't be approved with one regardless.

Water is technically a conductive molecule. However, you are making up this fog anyway, so you can take some liberties about how it functions

I see. I guess my character will just have to find someway in arresting villains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back