• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

58b0bd7c0ee61692add80a9ca4ee45dc5986a971_hq.jpg

So I'd like to try and join up, is there a list of accepted characters anywhere? I don't want to end up making character too similar to an existing one and I've already binned one Quirk idea from looking through the character signup thread but damn are there a lot of pages of back and forth in there.

Idea Idea

So I'd like to try and join up, is there a list of accepted characters anywhere? I don't want to end up making character too similar to an existing one and I've already binned one Quirk idea from looking through the character signup thread but damn are there a lot of pages of back and forth in there.

Idea Idea
Welcome, we have Pocky sticks.

Idea Idea
Peace Sign Academia Extra Info
here's the list but it's quite long, not all of those are active members though.
If you have an idea for one you can check if someone has it by describing it. Most will say whether it's similar to anothers. (They're allowed to be similar though and it's rather rare anyone makes the exact same quirk)

@

Idea Idea
If you go to the first page of the OOC there are several useful links worth checking out, among which the lore and mechanics, as well as the extra info which has the list you're looking for. There is also the review guidebook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back