• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Hey everyone ^^.
I want to keep rping here but the most I know I can do is a post a week. I hope that's fine. I also will be posting sometime today if I'm not preoccupied with anything.

Well I'm certainly trying xD
I probably won't be able to finish until tomorrow though after I've had a good nights rest. Right now I'm just wasting time I could've spent making a post making more quirks for the quirk donation and trading pokemon >_>
Shit, I need to get posting sometime soon. My schedule is clearing up now that I'm caught up with all my late schoolwork.

I'm not sure how my statement relates to your post, but I quoted you anyway.
Welp, I contributed to the Quirk Donation. Everyone shower me with praise and gifts! :angels:

Here's your gift:

upload_2017-12-5_8-9-13.jpeg

tumblr_inline_n998eaeK9B1sk9p98.jpg

Mirio serious?

Last edited:
If you do it I'll join you~
Kaoru only though via dialogue
Not sure if I have a big enough vocabulary to end every line with a rhyme, considering how much I listen to Kendrick Lamar, hopefully his cleverness has rubbed off on me. But, I certainly would like to try

Last edited:
Not sure if I have a big enough vocabulary to end ever line with a rhyme, considering how much I listen to Kendrick Lamar, hopefully his cleverness has rubbed off on me. But, I certainly would like to try
Ah it ain't that hard to sound like a bard!
Just stick to your guns and remember to have fun.

Ah it ain't that hard to sound like a bard!
Just stick to your guns and remember to have fun.
Your obvious superiority over me in subject of poetry is jarring. (Quick fact: I dabble in poetry from time to time, I even wanted to be a poet when I was younger)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back