• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Let's just say I'm seriously starting to contemplate leaving the Rp, and in the last 5 days I've only gotten around 5-7 hours of sleep.
Fuck that's really bad. Go nap, do it. You need to take care of yourself. That kinda schedule is gonna leave damage in all kinds of ways.

Fuck that's really bad. Go nap, do it. You need to take care of yourself. That kinda schedule is gonna leave damage in all kinds of ways.

At school, so no nap. Over the weekend me and my team partook in an overnight 2-day wrestling tournament, one of the biggest and toughest tourneys in the state (South Carolina). We had to travel 3 hours (our team got let out from school at 12:30 PM, the tourney started at 4 PM and ended at 10 PM). On the bright side, I got to stay overnight at the Marriot hotel which was nice. But, I just played video games until maybe 2 in the morning. At the actual event I ended up going 0-2 and got eliminated on the first day, so I'm pretty disappointed in myself. Me and everyone else got back around 10 PM on Saturday.

And that was my weekend.

Last edited:
At school, so no nap. Over the weekend me and my team partook in an overnight 2-day wrestling tournament, one of the biggest and toughest tourneys in the state (South Carolina). We had to travel 3 hours (our team got let out from school at 12:30 PM, and the tourney started at 4 PM and ended at 10 PM). On the bright side, I got to stay overnight at the Marriot hotel which was nice. But, I just played video games until maybe 2 in the morning. At the actual event I ended up going 0-2 and got eliminated on the first day, so I'm pretty disappointed in myself. Me and everyone else got back around 10 PM on Saturday.

And that was my weekend.
That sounds a exhausting. I hope you get to have some sleep soon.

IG42 IG42

Do you see why I'm needed? Leave for an hour and not a single soul posts in the thread. My spamming is simply a means to keep this thread active (No matter how annoying said practice may be)

On a more serious note:

10 days from now the FCC, specifically it's chairman Ajit V. Pai, plans to repeal "Net Neutrality" regulations. Now for those who don't know what the term "Net Neutrality" means I won't bore you with the intricate details, Net Neutrality is the principle that Internet service providers must treat all data on the Internet the same. Essentially, these regulations prevents corporate businesses like Version or Sprint from tampering with your internet and keeping the web 100% free for everyone to use. If this is repealed, the right to use the internet freely with no limitations will be gone and companies will hold the power to control what sort of media they provide by blocking apps and websites, divide internet access into a fast and slow lane, and charge customers more using packages like a TV or Phone plan. This is a very serious situation and it's imperative for everyone to go against this plan by signing petitions online (Like this one: Do Not Repeal Net Neutrality | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government) to keep the net safe.

Idea Idea B BlueClover BriiAngelic BriiAngelic @yuckeroni @RoxxxasNoAnima The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit The Mechanist The Mechanist Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff Archtoddler Archtoddler InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Xel Xel Leovonis Leovonis simj26 simj26 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack August August St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Illiterate Illiterate Randomfella Randomfella Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Shazam Shazam SheepKing SheepKing Natrue Natrue superrsalt superrsalt Kishune Kishune Karcen Karcen Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Enkye Enkye Brendanfp Brendanfp Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend SeraphiumVirus SeraphiumVirus X Xenagos greenhawk greenhawk Sizniche Sizniche doggodaily doggodaily Moonsetter Moonsetter

Last edited:
On a more serious note:

10 days from now the FCC, specifically it's chairman Ajit V. Pai, plans to repeal "Net Neutrality" regulations. Now for those who don't know what the term "Net Neutrality" means I won't bore you with the intricate details, Net Neutrality is the principle that Internet service providers must treat all data on the Internet the same. Essentially, these regulations prevents corporate businesses like Version or Sprint from tampering with your internet and keeping the web 100% free for everyone to use. If this is repealed, the right to use the internet freely with no limitations will be gone and companies will hold the power to control what sort of media they provide by blocking apps and websites, divide internet access into a fast and slow lane, and charge customers more using packages like a TV or Phone plan. This is a very serious situation and it's imperative for everyone to go against this plan by signing petitions online (Like this one: Do Not Repeal Net Neutrality | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government) to keep the net safe.

Idea Idea

Can I get permission to tag everyone? I need to get the word around.
Yep, feel free, it's really important business

Okay, I’m seeing a whole lot of nobody going to class. Should I be the one to break the silence?

Okay, I’m seeing a whole lot of nobody going to class. Should I be the one to break the silence?

I'm waiting on people, but if it takes too much longer I'll probably just skip ahead. Can't let things stagnate too long otherwise the RP dies.

I can feel you cooking up something tasty for us
Well I'm certainly trying xD
I probably won't be able to finish until tomorrow though after I've had a good nights rest. Right now I'm just wasting time I could've spent making a post making more quirks for the quirk donation and trading pokemon >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back