• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

I’ve been meaning to ask, what is the inspiration for everyone’s characters, if any?
Well, I based a lot of Mizu's personality off of Weather Report from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (the character, not the Stand for those of you in the know). He's quiet and kind of awkward, but he's levelheaded and smart as well as intimidating. For his Quirk, I pretty much just ripped off a One Piece character's devil fruit power, although I did tweak it a bit.

Illiterate Illiterate Eh, look's like we'll have to take a rain check on that awkward shower scene on account of the timeskip.

Speaking of which, Idea Idea I imagine our next posts should probably take place a few minutes before 9:00 when class starts?

I just realized I have no one I can interact with for my first actual interacting post

Sweet, it's a date! :blowkiss:
I just read up a bit of Hikari's CS. If its hard for her to stand still for 2 hours then there's no way she could keep a job as a cashier (lucky) :lenny:
Yeah, I only added that because I know quirks need to have limits, though tbh I don’t plan on upgrading her quirk at all if I get any QEPs, I’ll probably use all my QEPs for plot reasons

I am sorry I am going to have to leave this I feel bad for doing it but I just can't. I am sorry.

Well that's a bummer, I'm gonna miss my KaeKat... Now it's just Kae... And that doesn't sound even remotely similar to a candy. But I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

I am indeed in mentoring.

My only dormmate intentionally bailed before everyone got up as a set up for something later. See “Alarica Schneider” for more information.
Sweet, it's a date! :blowkiss:
I just read up a bit of Hikari's CS. If its hard for her to stand still for 2 hours then there's no way she could keep a job as a cashier (lucky) :lenny:

For the record Sumi's also in Mentoring so expect Sumi harassment at some point.

66a6da1b41f131b974669d67f85537c527f6b22b83d31ee763ab7699107f9e3b.jpg
This game is an arena-based style fighting game(Similar to Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm) the only characters who are confirmed as of this time are Midoriya and Tomura. As a fighting game fanatic, next year is gonna be a fucking dream. BBCTAG, DBZF, and now a BHA fighting game? I'M HYPE!

Link for more info: Bandai Namco are teasing a new My Hero Academia game

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back