• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

looks interesting, I need to play more games
It’s free so there’s no reason not to, but it is INSANELY complex. Don’t expect the game to hold your hand at all (though the reddit community is extremely nice, so don’t be afraid to talk to them or ask for help)

It’s free so there’s no reason not to, but it is INSANELY complex. Don’t expect the game to hold your hand at all (though the reddit community is extremely nice, so don’t be afraid to talk to them or ask for help)
I play fighting games, and I (somewhat) understand Final Fantasy stories. I'm used to complex video game stuff.

Also, Reddit = Nice?

What sorcery is this?

I play fighting games, and I (somewhat) understand Final Fantasy stories. I'm used to complex video game stuff.

Also, Reddit = Nice?

What sorcery is this?
Dwarf Fortress is a bit of a cult classic, so the community is desperate to get and keep any new fans it gets

Dwarf Fortress is a bit of a cult classic, so the community is desperate to get and keep any new fans it gets
I see...

Well, that's not different from the fighting game community, outside games like Street Fighter, Tekken, and Injustice, not many people play them. Although the FGC is starting to gain popularity as of late.

Regardless
CVkXTHtUEAAPyhE.jpg:orig

Do you want jail? Because you're going to get jail
qx5YOwV.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back