• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

e56e731abf8f82aa465448ab948252c5fed0ae09_hq.jpg

Well, I mean, my GM post was kinda indicating it was supposed to be class time now, but people didn't actually seem to have gone to it up until the last IC post I got to read
It's already class time? Damn, I'm not sure if I can keep up with all this. But I'll try

Well, I mean, my GM post was kinda indicating it was supposed to be class time now, but people didn't actually seem to have gone to it up until the last IC post I got to read
Wait what Oh Shit I think that was my bad... I was the first to post after the time skip.....
I HAVE DONE A BAD

I’ve been meaning to ask, what is the inspiration for everyone’s characters, if any?

I’ve been meaning to ask, what is the inspiration for everyone’s characters, if any?
I don't think I actually had any for these particular characters. None of them derived from any particular inspiration but instead they were built around goals for what I wanted out of the characters

I don't think I actually had any for these particular characters. None of them derived from any particular inspiration but instead they were built around goals for what I wanted out of the characters
I didn’t really have a conscious inspiration for my characters, but now that I think about it I think my two inspirations for Hikari were probably a weird mixture of Veronica from Fallout: New Vegas and the Roadrunner from Looney Toons. Weird combination, I know

I didn’t really have a conscious inspiration for my characters, but now that I think about it I think my two inspirations for Hikari were probably a weird mixture of Veronica from Fallout: New Vegas and the Roadrunner from Looney Toons. Weird combination, I know
Ummm well Kaoru's a bit inspired on The Grudge (long black hair, tried to make her quirk scary (didn't happen)) and Riku from KH 1 (controlling shadow gremlin, kinda jerky, overconfident)
Vertigo is based of nothing really maybe cool dad theme
Hibiki is somewhat based off Oota from Tanaka-Kun is always listless (Serious, caring, overall mom friend) and Ishimaru from DanganRonpa (heavily by the book but gets along with rule-breakers and attempts to reform others)

Nobody, really. Every character I make is based off the picture (hence Toki's shields and Sumi's monkey king motif) but the overall character is just whatever I make up on the spot to fit the RP. They're never really based on any specific character. I just start writing and 10 minutes later I have a CS.

My characters are usually made from parts of my own personality/characteristics that make me who I am, but that one personality trait/characteristic is blown wayyyy off the charts of normality. Ryotai, for instance, is the 'lack of filter' that I tend to have when conversing verbally with people. As when I'm writing, I really think about what I'm saying, as I'm reading it as I'm writing it. But I typically have to restrain myself and be cognizant of what I'm saying to others, because I know I'll either:
  • Hurt someone's feelings-
  • Say something that doesn't make sense to others-
  • Say something that doesn't make sense even when I, as myself, think about it-
  • Or maybe just spout a jumble of words that don't make sense in context.
Ryo is the pure embodiment of 'Saying what's on your mind', but since I naturally fix intrusive thoughts when writing, he's just an ass and a quick thinker, so he gets to construct intrusive thoughts into "you're a smartass" thoughts.

So, yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back