• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Funny+Dog+Pictures+(161).jpg

and you want all of that covered i was more going with her coming late because i did to explain why she has not existed until

and you want all of that covered i was more going with her coming late because i did to explain why she has not existed until
I don't need it covered, I just some kind of transition in your post from the part of the going inside the school to the dorms that recognizes that a whole day happened in between

Monsters(Students): The three are over here in the closet! The queen wants them alive.
Vampire Hunter(Lilly): They’ll bust down that door any minute! Any plans Boy?
Avery: *Turns around to reveal discarded costumes and frantic* One. *Looks at Koinu* How much influence do these costumes have on ya?
-Few Minutes Later-
Monsters(Students): One last bud-*Door Opens*
You monsters live in a monarchy that I can’t allow. I shall cleanse this school of your very existence *Dashes forward with incredible* FOR I AM THE HERO KILLER!
Avery: *Runs Out with All Might mask* These should keep us safe from her blood lust!
Vampire Hunter(Lilly): Just run!

i put two times stamps one at the start at 10 am then after the first paragraph for 10 pm
Idea Idea

Karcen you have to at least mention where your character was during these events and their reactions. Once that happens you can move onto the dorms, then your good. It's a simple fix, just takes some time.

i mentioned they were amazed by everything and the people i would assume people can figure out she was there but just in the crowd

ok just to make sure i understand the entrance exam i will be summing up it was save dummies while heores played villains

given i seem to have gotten that what was the minimal number of rescues needed to pass i am sure we can put Katja as number 72

ok just to make sure i understand the entrance exam i will be summing up it was save dummies while heores played villains
Pretty much. Don't forget they are in a ruined city and that both students and dummies have health bars measured with a belt. If too much is lost, the dummies will no longer count point and reaching zero with your own belt means disqualification

well still i imagine she passed by just saving random ones while others were busy fighting and getting the bare minimum to pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back