• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Depends on what they arE

And you beat me in no gif battle. Ya lost. Bad
It still has the same limitations; I just made the powers Dai has after he bleeds less vague. Instead of acquiring the traits of a wild animal; the user gains the traits of their favorite land animal; along with little changes in the users appearance to match said animal (Fur, tails, eye color, etc).

Is that cool?

It still has the same limitations; I just made the powers Dai has after he bleeds less vague. Instead of acquiring the traits of a wild animal; the user gains the traits of their favorite land animal; along with little changes in the users appearance to match said animal (Fur, tails, eye color, etc).

Is that cool?
I mean so long as the traits are the still in the same kind as before... (AKA no developing a skeleton tail and sh*t)

edit: and of course, you you will need to be re-approved afterwards like withy any character changes

Idea Idea Would a quirk that is based on the idea of sucking the water out of items/people be in the realm of not acceptable. (With the idea that it only reaches mild dehydration considering humans are mostly water.)

[

None of that; the extra parts will be little more than a indicator that his quirk is active
I mean so long as the traits are the still in the same kind as before... (AKA no developing a skeleton tail and sh*t)

edit: and of course, you you will need to be re-approved afterwards like withy any character changes
I did a little edit afterwards, just letting you know

Idea Idea Would a quirk that is based on the idea of sucking the water out of items/people be in the realm of not acceptable. (With the idea that it only reaches mild dehydration considering humans are mostly water.)
uhm... I'm really not seeing the sucking water out of PEOPLE idea being approved, but before I give a definitive answer, for what purpose?

uhm... I'm really not seeing the sucking water out of PEOPLE idea being approved, but before I give a definitive answer, for what purpose?
Ah for my Teacher character I was thinking he'd be able to make them have a bit of a headache / lightheadedness and the signs of mild dehydration like dry mouth.
Also I know it's a bit of a longshot but asking can't hurt ^.^

Ah for my Teacher character I was thinking he'd be able to make them have a bit of a headache / lightheadedness and the signs of mild dehydration like dry mouth.
Also I know it's a bit of a longshot but asking can't hurt ^.^
Well... but what does he do with the water? If that's your goal, wouldn't him just being able to outright cause those effects be more efficient and easier to pass/balance?

Well... but what does he do with the water? If that's your goal, wouldn't him just being able to outright cause those effects be more efficient and easier to pass/balance?
Right probably should have mentioned that I plan to limit it by it being absorbed by his own body. That way he'd have to sweat out the excess water or risk bursting his own blood cells so he couldn't use it against a whole class or a great deal of people.

Right probably should have mentioned that I plan to limit it by it being absorbed by his own body. That way he'd have to sweat out the excess water or risk bursting his own blood cells so he couldn't use it against a whole class or a great deal of people.
Hmmm... it's a risk, but it doesn't need to be lethal to work, so long as you limit whose water he can absorb right. I still recommend you go for straight up using the effects directly though.

Hmmm... it's a risk, but it doesn't need to be lethal to work, so long as you limit whose water he can absorb right. I still recommend you go for straight up using the effects directly though.
I shall go straight for the effects then ^-^

Well, so long as the tech is fueled by an intangible energy source (by which I am included eletricity, nuclear power and all those shenanigans, but you're not gonna fuel clockwork or fossil-fueled machinery like that, I am supposing), it is technically "in direct relation to the quirk". So the issues will only be if the tech is too far fetched or if it presents a power balancing issue AKA is overpowered or is likely to easily become so.
So basically stuff like... Anything that relies on electricity?

Our ships are pure! >:3
Purely trash.
You guys gonna change your prof pics for halloween?
Nah.
yuckeroni yuckeroni

NOT ALLOWED IN A CHRISTIAN GAME

if ya click now, ya can watch my last moments before going overseas be writing lesbian smut
Nice.
Well, so long as the tech is fueled by an intangible energy source (by which I am included eletricity, nuclear power and all those shenanigans, but you're not gonna fuel clockwork or fossil-fueled machinery like that, I am supposing), it is technically "in direct relation to the quirk". So the issues will only be if the tech is too far fetched or if it presents a power balancing issue AKA is overpowered or is likely to easily become so.
Damn, Duriander's Grandma's quirk is being stolen.
OH MY GOD YESSSS

I LOVE YOU SM I WAS SMILING THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH UGHHHHHH YOU ARE TOO GOOD FOR ME

AHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS TOOO EEEEEEEE
I know it's good, but the neighbors can hear you, mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back