• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Huh... That's a nice strategy. I Need to try that out. :v
yeah it's great i recommend it to all my friends
You can still talk about it, I'd like to hear your thoughts :)
naturally, of course, yori's automatic reaction to even be around the principal is: "oh god i want to protect him"

darn those maternal instincts

but if it pisses off chameleon she would totally try to do some elaborate "make him jealous" scheme LOL

naturally, of course, yori's automatic reaction to even be around the principal is: "oh god i want to protect him"

but if it pisses off chameleon she would totally try to do some elaborate "make him jealous" scheme LOL
sounds juicy, tell me more...

Me: Y'all keep using Kuma's name....Good Job...I love it!

Kuma: I don't understand you are talking.

Me: Shut Up!

The thing is: Chameleon respects the Principal so much that he actually wouldn't mind (and he kinda acts indifferent to Yori's shenanigans anyway :v )

sounds juicy, tell me more...
honestly i'd love to talk more, but the heat is getting to me and i need to rest before i pass out.

but for sure when i have time i wanna write something about the teachers hanging out or whatever;;

i'll ttyl and work on the lists in a while, and if ur going to sleep soon, night!! ;*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back