• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

You just need the basic idea about the world and we have a lore section if needed, I'd suggest you read over it and watch the anime....just because it's good ;)

If you need help with quirks or anything, let me know! :D
Just link me to the afformentioned pages and ill get to it tommorow. I have school in the morning and I need sleep.

I have thought of three Quirk ideas over my absence.

1. Amazing Breathing (better name pending.) The user's breathing becomes, as the name entitles, amazing. After a minute or two of meditation, They can enter a mode where their breathing is drastically enhanced for 10 minutes, called Respiration Plus. While in this mode, their lungs are able to use oxygen much more efficiently, and they can breath more quickly, and in greater quantities. During this mode, Anaerobic respiration becomes something the user doesn't have to worry about, along with cramps, the user recieves a small boost to their physical abilities (agility, strength, etc.) The user's sense of smell also improves.
If both the nose and mouth are blocked, Respiration Plus is brought to an abrupt stop. The user becomes very vulnerable to anything in the air.
This quirk has another mode that only activates if the user is in critical condition. This second mode is called Emergency Breather. The user's pores open up and they become able to breath through them, without the use of lungs.

2. The user's body produces much more adrenaline than a usual body does. When the user gets very worked up (i.e in an intense dispute/fight,) they have a minute of adrenaline fueled fury. After the fury, the user crashes and passes out.

3. The user has full control over their body, and can do anything from stop their heart to reverse their blood flow. (I'll have to do a lot of research on this one.)

These may suck, but I think they'd be pretty good in the roleplay.

I have thought of three Quirk ideas over my absence.

1. Amazing Breathing (better name pending.) The user's breathing becomes, as the name entitles, amazing. After a minute or two of meditation, They can enter a mode where their breathing is drastically enhanced for 10 minutes, called Respiration Plus. While in this mode, their lungs are able to use oxygen much more efficiently, and they can breath more quickly, and in greater quantities. During this mode, Anaerobic respiration becomes something the user doesn't have to worry about, along with cramps, the user recieves a small boost to their physical abilities (agility, strength, etc.) The user's sense of smell also improves.
If both the nose and mouth are blocked, Respiration Plus is brought to an abrupt stop. The user becomes very vulnerable to anything in the air.
This quirk has another mode that only activates if the user is in critical condition. This second mode is called Emergency Breather. The user's pores open up and they become able to breath through them, without the use of lungs.

2. The user's body produces much more adrenaline than a usual body does. When the user gets very worked up (i.e in an intense dispute/fight,) they have a minute of adrenaline fueled fury. After the fury, the user crashes and passes out.

3. The user has full control over their body, and can do anything from stop their heart to reverse their blood flow. (I'll have to do a lot of research on this one.)

These may suck, but I think they'd be pretty good in the roleplay.
I really like 2 but the time limit might want to be increased because 1 minute then passing out doesn't seem like a very strong quirk, especially since it seems like a strength quirk :)

tumblr_inline_obihpaQvxP1r7csaj_540.png

Hero Villain Swap Au Stuff
One Force(All For One): HEY VILLAIN? HAVE YOU HEARD THESE WORDS BEFORE? MOVE THROUGH! MINUS MAXIMUM!
-----------
One Force: YOUNG TOMURA!

Tomura: Wha?!
One Force: Want to have lunch together?
Toga: He's like a maiden!
----------
Dabi: Tomura, can I ask you something? Are you the secret love child of One Force?
Tomura: What!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back