• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

39b.png

Tokage: *Adjust picture of her and her cat* Hello class! I am Ms. Barūn and I'll be your general studies teacher. If you were at the combat room you probably saw me as the one fighting the students. Now I will apologize for my barbaric nature but just remember it was a test. Also this is my cat, Muffin! And questions?
Random Kid: *Chewing gum*
Tokage: *Slowly removes glasses as scales start to appear*
Random Kid: AHHHHH! *Thrown out window*
Tokage: No gum please!
Know that if Akashi had general studies (which I wish now were to be), that would be him. So much so they'd leave the window open so they would stop having to fix it.

You know, after reading Lìan's newest post, I just now got a vivid image of just how much of an asshole he is. Good job yuckeroni! If you're going for the antagonist image for Lìan, then you just achieved it in a one post. (I know you probably posted more, I just haven't read it yet)

You know, after reading Lìan's newest post, I just now got a vivid image of just how much of an asshole he is. Good job yuckeroni! If you're going for the antagonist image for Lìan, then you just achieved it in a one post. (I know you probably posted more, I just haven't read it yet)
heheh thank you, she really is a bitch i love her so much

Hiya! Idk if u remember me, but Im Otakubeats. I uh remade my account. And ive not seen alot of this anime, but i understand some of the basics. Having a quirk and somewhat. Idk. But uh Hi!
Oh my god! Otakubeats! It's so good to see you! :3

However, I can't make much conversation here but if you want to join, feel free to make a CS :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back