• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

cb8e1afb3779f59a02bd2988f2677de6.jpg

Also Susanoo Susanoo The top 3 aren't fighting the principal. Just one of the teachers. (Shammy's teacher to be exact)
I would really advise you to read up on all (or at least the most recent) GM posts if you want to avoid such misunderstandings :v
They're the ones made by Idea Idea with "3rd person omniscient POV" at the top.

Oh I do add times, but I saw that some didn't, and I looked at one of idea's posts and didn't see a time, so I figured we weren't supposed to or something.
Oh sorry then. I just looked over a few latest posts. But yeah, you should always add a time, and if anyone else forgets about it it'd be nice if you reminded him :V

Also Susanoo Susanoo The top 3 aren't fighting the principal. Just one of the teachers. (Shammy's teacher to be exact)
I would really advise you to read up on all (or at least the most recent) GM posts if you want to avoid such misunderstandings :v
They're the ones made by Idea Idea with "3rd person omniscient POV" at the top.

I'm just going to wait until an actual good time to post, instead of doing it when there's already too much going on.

I'm just going to wait until an actual good time to post, instead of doing it when there's already too much going on.
Don't worry about it. If you're going to wait and wait you'll never get anything out.
The post was good, you just misunderstood or misread some things and needed to correct a sentence or two. There was no real need to delete it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back