• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Ok I'm confused, are all the students int he training room or are they watching from behind the glass? That was not really made clear

Ok I'm confused, are all the students int he training room or are they watching from behind the glass? That was not really made clear
The students are all in the combat room, most of them behind the glass. The combat room has two parts, the actual part for combat and the part for observation, which are separated by that special glass and a door.

The students are all in the combat room, most of them behind the glass. The combat room has two parts, the actual part for combat and the part for observation, which are separated by that special glass and a door.
Ah ok, say that next time my friend, you prettied up your post but lost its clarity

Although some of it felt redundant and more like a filler, reading the paper and speech and what not, in my opinion was completely unnecessary

Unecessary? Yeah, I'll admit it. It didn't absolutely NEED to be there. But I was presenting characters there, not machines. Efficiency is not always the goal, in fact, it hardly ever is. That is how the principal thought it best to continue the speech. It also served as exposition about the real contents of the letter, giving all players more info to work with should they ever wish to.

in my opinion
and therefore not a fact. I didn't see any difficulty in understanding Idea's posts, actually.

The only 2 possibilities are that
1) I've read enough cancer in rpn that Idea's posts was actually legible or
2) My command of the English language has transcended normal levels and therefore I see more than what normal humans do.

I lean to the latter.

and therefore not a fact. I didn't see any difficulty in understanding Idea's posts, actually.

The only 2 possibilities are that
1) I've read enough cancer in rpn that Idea's posts was actually legible or
2) My command of the English language has transcended normal levels and therefore I see more than what normal humans do.

I lean to the latter.
Completely took what I said out of context but ok

Idea Idea Can we get an accurate assessment of how many people are in each extra class, cause I just checked mentoring and of those active I think I only saw like three or four (maybe five idk). I was only checking mentoring to see who would be in my extra class but I saw a lot of General Studies and stuff. Can we also get who teaches who please? And last thing, I was wondering if the people in our extra classes will be our classmates for every subject or will we have a set class and then disperse into our hero classes at a certain point?

Irma is about to hit so I expect myself to no long be able to communicate for at least 12 hours in about and hour or two, take care everyone.

Yeah, there are a lot of things I still have to gather in terms of info and teacher roles in particular are becoming an issue I need to adress sooner rather than later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back