• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

woah woah he's not that strict but will still teach nonetheless

so if yo rejected fist of the north star or jojo character aint gonna listen betta watch out cuz he will warp yo ass outside

anyways, yeah.
Hold On, is no dude gonna try and roast me with his character with his biopolar acting ass, cussing every minute but he doesn't truly mean it having ass with his weakness loner in a corner with the darkness having ass boy.

plus i'm joking, Kuma is serious about school.

Hold On, is no dude gonna try and roast me with his character with his biopolar acting ass, cussing every minute but he doesn't truly mean it having ass with his weakness loner in a corner with the darkness having ass boy.

plus i'm joking, Kuma is serious about school.

how do you know i am not bipolar
i could very well have it but nobody knows

anyways, i should be sleeping 'cause i'm going on a trip to the nearby country tomorrow that requires me to wake up early. speaking of which, i might not be on all that much for a few days.

how do you know i am not bipolar
i could very well have it but nobody knows

anyways, i should be sleeping 'cause i'm going on a trip to the nearby country tomorrow that requires me to wake up early. speaking of which, i might not be on all that much for a few days.
take care and i was referring to your character not you. You're alot more awesome than your teacher character.

a saryn huh? i just main a limbo, since he's pretty damn good on solo and solo only, in groups he's better off put away. what's playing saryn like?

She's pretty much a viral dps' dream. She has an ability that spreads viral damage to enemies around a certain enemy. She's pretty dope.

She's pretty much a viral dps' dream. She has an ability that spreads viral damage to enemies around a certain enemy. She's pretty dope.

sounds like she would be great to play, but unfortunately im too lazy to gather points to fight kela de thaym or get the prime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back