• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Time to celebrate the only way I know how!

LET'S DANCE!
tenor.gif

shinkai is a really humble dude, though, so whatever he says is kinda off the table. When told he was the next miyazaki, he proclaimed that he would never be that good, so that gives you an idea just what kinda dude he is.

Yeah Shinkai is a really amazing dude, and humble. I am one of those people that thinks he ranks up there with Miyazaki, because the dude has created masterpiece after master piece. But yeah both A Silent Voice and Your Name are amazing movies.

Yo, Idea Idea . I just finished my teacher character, again. I hope it ain't as shitty as the previous one. Speaking o' that, any of you fuckers guys with a teacher character wanna have some kind of relationship with Akira?

also, good evening again.

Yo, Idea Idea . I just finished my teacher character, again. I hope it ain't as shitty as the previous one. Speaking o' that, any of you fuckers guys with a teacher character wanna have some kind of relationship with Akira?

also, good evening again.
Damn......this teacher seems like the really strict one that has a drunken sailor's mouth.....AWESOME!

...He isn't strict.....YES, TIME TO WHIP OUT HEADPHONES AND NOT DO CLAAAAAAAAAAAASS!!!

woah woah he's not that strict but will still teach nonetheless

so if yo rejected fist of the north star or jojo character aint gonna listen betta watch out cuz he will warp yo ass outside

anyways, yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back