• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Would Kuma be so heartless to eat a cute octopus? and also blind?
Kuma: KUMA DEVOU-*Sees a cute little girl(Forgot Character's gender, sorry) Crying as Kuma had chase her around* K-K-Kuma...stop...*Kneels down before the smol octopus before him*

Random Though: If Kuma was a pro hero, I imagine him having a sweet little quirkless wife as contrast xD
Kuma: Time to kill some villains!
Wife: Sweety! I made you brownies!
Kuma: TODAY JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER!

Random Though: If Kuma was a pro hero, I imagine him having a sweat little quirkless wife as contrast xD
Kuma: Time to kill some villains!
Wife: Sweety! I made you brownies!
Kuma: TODAY JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER!
Jesus.....imagine the get togethers with Riba and Lian's families.....the pressure of being the only quirkless woman there would be terrifying.

Kuma:...Who the hell are you?

Kliff : ~Stares at Kuma for a second before shrugging~ The answer is both unknown and doesn't matter. More importantly is where did the seafood go?

Trombone Trombone Strawberraki Strawberraki Leovonis Leovonis
Think of Riba and Setsou's child though! The most dangerous organic quirk ever xD

Jesus.....imagine the get togethers with Riba and Lian's families.....the pressure of being the only quirkless woman there would be terrifying.
Kuma: So, how's your kid Riba.
Riba: Little Niku is growing up fast, she also wants a little brother which is a pain. How's Kuma Jr?
Kuma: Great! He's been taking piano, and what about you Lián?
Lián: My son is perfect! Those scolding bubbles can really do a number on someone
Fun fact: Niku means flesh in Japanese so...;3

Kliff : ~Stares at Kuma for a second before shrugging~ The answer is both unknown and doesn't matter. More importantly is where did the seafood go?
Kuma: Nowhere because this one *grabs the octopus before him* Isn't meant to be eaten......stop drooling.

Think of Riba and Setsou's child though! The most dangerous organic quirk ever xD

Riba: Little Niku is growing up fast, she also wants a little brother which is a pain. How's Kuma Jr?
Lián: My son is perfect! Those scolding bubbles can really do a number on someone
Whoa....he wouldn't name him Kuma Jr.....He name him Goku

Kuma: Nowhere because this one *grabs the octopus before him* Isn't meant to be eaten......stop drooling.

Kliff : ~crosses his arms and pouts~ No fair. You're like a giant troll! I can't reach the deliciousness now!

Why do you think Setsuo's last name is Nikurusui?

And yes, it would be very dangerous.

screenhunter_79-oct-01-19-21.jpg
Octavia: I cannot see anything, but I'm scared...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back