• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Kliff : ~crosses his arms and pouts~ No fair. You're like a giant troll! I can't reach the deliciousness now!
Kuma: *snores* Dumbass, you should've said Orge or Oni, where did you get Troll from? Also stop being a child, just go to the cafe.

screenhunter_79-oct-01-19-21.jpg

Octavia: I cannot see anything, but I'm scared...
Kuma: *puts on shoulder* trust me, the seafood pervert won't touch you. Webs Elk Webs Elk

Kuma: *snores* Dumbass, you should've said Orge or Oni, where did you get Troll from? Also stop being a child, just go to the cafe.

Kliff : ~grins~ I'll never tell. Anyway, why would I go to the cafe when there's food right here?

Being completely honest, judging just from OOC Kliff would basically be Kuma's annoying little brother. XD

Kliff : ~grins~ I'll never tell. Anyway, why would I go to the cafe when there's food right here?

Being completely honest, judging just from OOC Kliff would basically be Kuma's annoying little brother. XD
Kuma: Because if you touch her, it could be consider physical, verbal and sexual assault...which would lead to you going to prison...and never be a hero.

Kuma: Because if you touch her, it could be consider physical, verbal and sexual assault...which would lead to you going to prison...and never be a hero.

Kliff : ~Starts seriously weighing his options~ Octopus or Hero ... hmm ... ~sighs~ Fine, you win this time. Next time, however, you won't be so lucky. However, you're paying!. ~Uses telekinesis to take money from Kuma and then runs off towards the cafe.~

Webs Elk Webs Elk (Kliff as a little brother....cool but extremely annoying.)

What about when he's in his "I hate Lian the world" mood after his Dereal Occurences.

To say the least, Kliff is definitely a handful.

Kliff : ~Starts seriously weighing his options~ Octopus or Hero ... hmm ... ~sighs~ Fine, you win this time. Next time, however, you won't be so lucky. However, you're paying!. ~Uses telekinesis to take money from Kuma and then runs off towards the cafe.~

What about when he's in his "I hate Lian the world" mood after his Dereal Occurences.

To say the least, Kliff is definitely a handful.
Kuma:.....He does realize that he went into my chump change wallet, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back