• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

I have now changed my avatar to the best thing since refridgeration.

*Bobs back and forth*....No:csmile:
Also, a no

omg well it's this really good movie/manga about this deaf girl and a guy who used to bully her

but anyways, there's this character who could really fit well with lian now (personality wise) and i just can't unsee it

basically this bitch beats up the deaf girl and then fights the girl's mom, which i can see lian doing in the future >.>

omg well it's this really good movie/manga about this deaf girl and a guy who used to bully her

but anyways, there's this character who could really fit well with lian now (personality wise) and i just can't unsee it

basically this bitch beats up the deaf girl and then fights the girl's mom, which i can see lian doing in the future >.>

Does it make me a bad person if I laughed once I read that she beat the deaf girl up?

Riba: Hi, I'm Bone Marrow and-What am I doing? Why am I doing this commercial that clearly is only here to give all you lazy idiots late at night a chuckle and a few YouTube complications. So you know what? You can kiss my ass!

Can't believe Aya thought this was a good idea! Make myself more known, ya right!

*Riba's house*

*Laying on her couch and reading a book was Riba, one of the top ranked heroes in the world but she looked up at her TV only to see a new commercial.*

Commercial Announcer: Power, Beauty, Confidence can last for short or long period of time like steam but it needs a source in order for it to work. Strive for success, ladies and woman so you truly take over.

*Lian stands confidently while holding a bottle of her prefume which is named steam.*

Commercial Announcer: Purchase this while it's still around because nothing unless you're something, will last forever.

*Riba's House*

*A woman stood up while she held the remains of a destroyed book in her hands as it had been torn to shreds.*

Riba:....That...Bitch....

Riba: Hi, I'm Bone Marrow and-What am I doing? Why am I doing this commercial that clearly is only here to give all you lazy idiots late at night a chuckle and a few YouTube complications. So you know what? You can kiss my ass!

Can't believe Aya thought this was a good idea! Make myself more known, ya right!
Poor Aya ;-; She tried her best XD
Aya just tried to make her like herself, more known and pleasing to the mass media but Riba doesn't have the time or patience xD

*Eating a massive bowl of ceral while drink a couple bottle worths of milk.

Kuma:....Great, another calcium product....*Sigh* at least Riba commercial products which help me every day instead of that crap which Lian pumps out.

*Eating a massive bowl of ceral while drink a couple bottle worths of milk.

Kuma:....Great, another calcium product....*Sigh* at least Riba commercial products which help me every day instead of that crap which Lian pumps out.
Director: And what's the products name?
Kuma: How the fuck did you get into my house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back