• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

I decided to check out my power on Idea's super power creation quiz(even though I did it ages ago T-T)
Totally not sponsored but you should check it out here

I'm kinda like All Might minus the strength, time, and add scales xD
"Insuflattable body" is your ability. By holding your breath, the air in your lungs will spread through your body, making it expand considerably as if it was becoming larger and stronger, while also developing green scales. This can happen to your whole body or just select parts, with the effect being distributed in function of how much air you send to each part. The expansion doesn´t actually make you that much stronger, but you get pretty though, allowing you to hold your air for longer and show off (until you need to breathe again, at which point the effect stops).

I think the one I got was pretty good.

Your ability is "Connect the Dots". Your hand can release microscopic oriented magnets connecting the two ends of the line that become attached to the surface you drop them in, forming a thin black line with a mximum length of 12 meters. Said line remains there for 30 minutes. When someone places one of their limbs or the end of said limbs on one of the line, they are dragged at high speeds through the line in the direction the magnets are oriented.

I think the one I got was pretty good.

Your ability is "Connect the Dots". Your hand can release microscopic oriented magnets connecting the two ends of the line that become attached to the surface you drop them in, forming a thin black line with a mximum length of 12 meters. Said line remains there for 30 minutes. When someone places one of their limbs or the end of said limbs on one of the line, they are dragged at high speeds through the line in the direction the magnets are oriented.
That sounds great for traps...or pranks xD

That sounds great for traps...or pranks xD

Oh ho yeah. But also when thinking about it, if used right it can be used for mobility and combat. Like the user sends the line out towards the opposite direction and when it makes contact to the surface the user can flick their finger on the linr and send themselves flying towards that direction. For combat the user can have the directiom face them and launch the line at the enemy and when it hits their limb it sends them flying towards a already stationary object or towards the user's fist. Stuffyl like that.

Oh ho yeah. But also when thinking about it, if used right it can be used for mobility and combat. Like the user sends the line out towards the opposite direction and when it makes contact to the surface the user can flick their finger on the linr and send themselves flying towards that direction. For combat the user can have the directiom face them and launch the line at the enemy and when it hits their limb it sends them flying towards a already stationary object or towards the user's fist. Stuffyl like that.
Though you couldn't control how fast you're going so you'd have to take a leap of faith each time xD

Though you couldn't control how fast you're going so you'd have to take a leap of faith each time xD

Yeah that would be the only problem. For control I was thinking of just before the destination is hit, a short balance line is ejected from the other hand and the finger flicks that and it balances out (I know that's not how it works but still)

Yeah that would be the only problem. For control I was thinking of just before the destination is hit, a short balance line is ejected from the other hand and the finger flicks that and it balances out (I know that's not how it works but still)
You know, this quirk could work for a teacher to connect/move giant objects around :3

9e5c748d701126b28c212e51e1ee5e58--ojiro-x-tooru-sky-high.jpg

e58777407a9bb97afcb6bbe1233d04b6.png

Anyways, like I said, I'm going to be off early. However, I now learned that after I'm done with homework, I can be one for 30 mins to an hour! c:

For now, I'm going to work on my teacher CS but I'll still be here :horns:

So it's time for me to head off, luckily I got a lot of my teacher CS done, I'm really enjoying myself with this one :3

Wish me luck for school tomorrow, I'll make sure to talk to you all any time I can ^~^ <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back