• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

bri-bakuthot-ctually-canu-have-tive-more-of-these-little-24774608.png

I decided to check out my power on Idea's super power creation quiz(even though I did it ages ago T-T)
Totally not sponsored but you should check it out here

I'm kinda like All Might minus the strength, time, and add scales xD
"Insuflattable body" is your ability. By holding your breath, the air in your lungs will spread through your body, making it expand considerably as if it was becoming larger and stronger, while also developing green scales. This can happen to your whole body or just select parts, with the effect being distributed in function of how much air you send to each part. The expansion doesn´t actually make you that much stronger, but you get pretty though, allowing you to hold your air for longer and show off (until you need to breathe again, at which point the effect stops).

I decided to check out my power on Idea's super power creation quiz(even though I did it ages ago T-T)
Totally not sponsored but you should check it out here

I'm kinda like All Might minus the strength, time, and add scales xD
"Insuflattable body" is your ability. By holding your breath, the air in your lungs will spread through your body, making it expand considerably as if it was becoming larger and stronger, while also developing green scales. This can happen to your whole body or just select parts, with the effect being distributed in function of how much air you send to each part. The expansion doesn´t actually make you that much stronger, but you get pretty though, allowing you to hold your air for longer and show off (until you need to breathe again, at which point the effect stops).
I also did that :v

"Your ability is "Inkheart", and it allows you to conjure up objects or creatures you read in books to aid you for a few seconds. It come with details filled with a mix of your subconscious understanding of the thing, and what you read about it. However, once the effect is over, you cannot summon that thing again, nor anythign that shares it´s name or type (for example, if you summon an excalibur, you cannot summon another excalibur or magic/holy sword [depends on the version] sword again). You also become a slightly faster reader because your brain naturally absorbs the info about the things you will be summoning."

It's a cool power, maybe I'll use it if I get the chance :v

I also did that :v

"Your ability is "Inkheart", and it allows you to conjure up objects or creatures you read in books to aid you for a few seconds. It come with details filled with a mix of your subconscious understanding of the thing, and what you read about it. However, once the effect is over, you cannot summon that thing again, nor anythign that shares it´s name or type (for example, if you summon an excalibur, you cannot summon another excalibur or magic/holy sword [depends on the version] sword again). You also become a slightly faster reader because your brain naturally absorbs the info about the things you will be summoning."

It's a cool power, maybe I'll use it if I get the chance :v
I'd like to use my power too sometime, maybe with that teacher I came up with if I can figure out how to make it fit c:

Does manga count? If so you could conjure Tsuyu but only for a short time xD

I'm gonna have to drop out of this roleplay. It's WAY too strict, and I can't really see myself playing any character that would fit into this. I may come back if I think of something amazing, but other than that...

I'm probably gonna stalk the ic.

I'm gonna have to drop out of this roleplay. It's WAY too strict, and I can't really see myself playing any character that would fit into this. I may come back if I think of something amazing, but other than that...

We understand and I hope you can come back later :3

Hopefully we'll see you in another roleplay! :D

Don't do it, man. It's not worth it >~>
Frog girl is worth everything.

Oh, that's a shame bruh. Hope you get back soon!
I do like the idea of maybe you have one familiar to act as your guide and maybe the rest being temporary :3
Yes, I agree. Give me muh frog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back