• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Was going to put it in my post but was waiting on what the teacher was doing for the rest of homeroom so I could include that. If you want to post soon though it's just a black kind of spandex that is pretty skin-tight and covers all but her hands, feet, and above the neck. Pretty simple overall.

Ah, I see. Well homeroom was just boring stuff like being told the rules, introducing ourselves, and getting our costumes. As for posting, I'll post either sometime today or tomorrow. Feel free to get something out before me if I take too long, not like I have anything special planned lol.

Idea Idea
Hey, would Shiri be able to pay the vending machine a visit before the test? Still needs to refuel after the Tokage fight. He doesn't have a costume, so he has the time and there's nothing really physically stopping him.

Idea Idea
Hey, would Shiri be able to pay the vending machine a visit before the test? Still needs to refuel after the Tokage fight. He doesn't have a costume, so he has the time and there's nothing really physically stopping him.
Well, we timeskipped the break, so yeah she could have gone there. HJust let me know how much of what she wants

Demonhunter Demonhunter please read our rules and other information to confirm you do indeed want to join us, as you seem to have missed the rule that says you have to request to join the roleplay before positng a character.

Wow, I’m waaaaaay out of the loop. I’ll try to make a post soon.

Not much has happened. We skipped past homeroom since it's nothing but "here are the rules, introduce yourselves, here's your costumes". Now we're off to do something fun :O

Not much has happened. We skipped past homeroom since it's nothing but "here are the rules, introduce yourselves, here's your costumes". Now we're off to do something fun :O
oh, team exercises

oh good

ffs just end me now

Funfact: Teams don't have to abide by the classes. All the students are there. So you can branch out of your class for a partner. Like someone in support can partner with someone in mentoring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back