• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Help
I cant XD
I'm so dead XD

Fun fact: if you do the math, the quirk One for All is about as old in the MHA universe as the United States is in the real world, assuming each user holds the power for about 30 years (getting it at ~15, Deku’s age, and passing it on at ~45, my best guess at All Might’s age)

Fun fact: if you do the math, the quirk One for All is about as old in the MHA universe as the United States is in the real world, assuming each user holds the power for about 30 years (getting it at ~15, Deku’s age, and passing it on at ~45, my best guess at All Might’s age)
oh damn-

George Washington was the first All Might confirmed

Welcome! As with any other, be sure to read our rules and other information to make sure you really want in, of course :)

Hey yeah I've been reading the rules and looking over approved characters, extra information and stuff for the last 2 hours. would i be able to try writing up a charecter. or atleast the start of one.

Hey yeah I've been reading the rules and looking over approved characters, extra information and stuff for the last 2 hours. would i be able to try writing up a charecter. or atleast the start of one.
Is that a question or a statement in the one to last sentence?

Ok I'm ready to post again but I have no idea where my character was supposed to go, can someone help me get my bearings so I know where he's supposed to be?

Ok I'm ready to post again but I have no idea where my character was supposed to go, can someone help me get my bearings so I know where he's supposed to be?

You'd be in mentoring class.

TL; DR of events there. People came in. Ryo started an altercation to which most everyone jumped in on in some way. Tokage came in and scared everyone with her dragon form before ordering Ryo and Riba to stay after class, and then class started. Isn't actually much to do as it's mostly just waiting for B BlueClover to go through the teacher busy work so we can move on. Although I'm sure some people can work in a brief interaction as they go to their seats.

You'd be in mentoring class.

TL; DR of events there. People came in. Ryo started an altercation to which most everyone jumped in on in some way. Tokage came in and scared everyone with her dragon form before ordering Ryo and Riba to stay after class, and then class started. Isn't actually much to do as it's mostly just waiting for B BlueClover to go through the teacher busy work so we can move on. Although I'm sure some people can work in a brief interaction as they go to their seats.
So right now all I gotta do is just have Nero get to class, witness altercation, and then head back to his seat?

So right now all I gotta do is just have Nero get to class, witness altercation, and then head back to his seat?

More or less. We're at a stage where there's nothing to really do until Idea progresses us to the next event. Not everyone's posted going to their seat yet though so maybe a little brief interaction, I dunno.

More or less. We're at a stage where there's nothing to really do until Idea progresses us to the next event. Not everyone's posted going to their seat yet though so maybe a little brief interaction, I dunno.
I'll see what I can do, it'lll a highly winged post ^^"

Yeah, it's difficult because it's fairly structured as it's school, so if you miss interactions you're kinda SOL until the next event unless it's general free time.
I'm not sure there will be any interaction for Nero at this point, the next phase though I'll most certainly create an opportunity for such

Wellnim gonna make my post, for the beginning time I'm gonna make it unknown for now since alotnis gonna happen but the end time will be on par with everyone else's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back