• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Guys/girls/both/it/robot, I having a brain fart right now. Is water vapour/fog/mist wet cold?
Depends on its temperature. I would assume it's generally warm.

Also ganna edit my post a bit to include Xel's interaction.
Actually Xel Xel I might have her dodge her hand, or at least make her reach further since Aruka is looking right at Sumi this time

Guys/girls/both/it/robot, I having a brain fart right now. Is water vapour/fog/mist wet cold?
Water vapor- caused by heating up of water, so always hot
Fog/Mist- Can't recall their exact origin, but they can definitely be cold while transitioning back into a liquid state

Depends on its temperature. I would assume it's generally warm.

Also ganna edit my post a bit to include Xel's interaction.
Actually Xel Xel I might have her dodge her hand, or at least make her reach further since Aruka is looking right at Sumi this time

Sumi didn't touch Aruka again. She's rubbing the back of her own head. Y'know, how anime characters do when they're embarassed. It's just she's rubbing it with her left hand instead of her right, yet touched Aruka's head with her right hand.

Sumi didn't touch Aruka again. She's rubbing the back of her own head. Y'know, how anime characters do when they're embarassed. It's just she's rubbing it with her left hand instead of her right, yet touched Aruka's head with her right hand.
Ahh, got it lol all good

bcd.png

Idea Idea In case you miss it on discord because discord's finnicky. Mentoring and General have finished socializing, and Support's fairly slow and doesn't have a teacher anyways. So since 2/3 of the classes are done with homeroom can we move onto the quirk test or next event soon? I don't wanna spend another 3 weeks twiddling my thumbs again if it can be helped.

Idea Idea In case you miss it on discord because discord's finnicky. Mentoring and General have finished socializing, and Support's fairly slow and doesn't have a teacher anyways. So since 2/3 of the classes are done with homeroom can we move onto the quirk test or next event soon? I don't wanna spend another 3 weeks twiddling my thumbs again if it can be helped.
...the point of the class was never to socialize. The contents of the actual class may take only a couple posts per person in the class, but I won't skip them

They are the ones in the announcements. The teachers are supposed to introduce those events in their respective classes.

I see... So after Shammy n Brii posts that stuff then we can move on to the next task? Because the only homeroom activity that requires student input is introductions and I'm sure most people would rather just gloss over it with "my character did this" then actually wait for every student to make a full post merely for introduction.

I see... So after Shammy n Brii posts that stuff then we can move on to the next task? Because the only homeroom activity that requires student input is introductions and I'm sure most people would rather just gloss over it with "my character did this" then actually wait for every student to make a full post merely for introduction.
I'll consider it. Right now it's a bit hard for me to do much thinking, since I've had tests and other pressure piling up on me in the last few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back