• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Posted; not a stellar post, and certainly not something I’m proud of, but it at least tells what Hikari is doing for the time being.

Classes DID already officially start...

I think he means the actually relevant classes. There's literally nothing for the students to do in homeroom, so it's just a matter of the teachers dropping two lines saying "Told them about the rules, had them introduce themselves, and passed out costumes" and basically homeroom's done. It's things like hero training where we can actually do stuff that people are waiting on.

I'm really sorry things have been going...haywire to put it lightly. I tend to freeze up a bit when under a certain degree of pressure and that's really nothelping our situation T_T

I have heard there were several complainst about the time jumps never letting a scene finish and I want to finish the scenes we are doing. I really think the current scene is a very important one and that it should be treated as such, but I do aknowledge maybe we need to accelarate into th action.

To be perfectly honest I don't know which call to really make...

I'm really sorry things have been going...haywire to put it lightly. I tend to freeze up a bit when under a certain degree of pressure and that's really nothelping our situation T_T

I have heard there were several complainst about the time jumps never letting a scene finish and I want to finish the scenes we are doing. I really think the current scene is a very important one and that it should be treated as such, but I do aknowledge maybe we need to accelarate into th action.

To be perfectly honest I don't know which call to really make...

I haven't seen anyone complain about the scenes not finishing. Especially considering we spend weeks on each scene.

We have to look at what the majority is doing. Right now Support isn't seeing any posts, Mentoring students CAN'T post since they're sitting at their seats as Tokage does teaching stuff. General students could interact since Vertigo basically gave them free time, and I actually intended to post today for Toki simply to keep me tide over.

But if a scene is preventing the majority from posting, then you need to move on from it. And we can't post when in class. Classes, as in classroom classes, are not something we should be spending any time on. There's nothing to do. We can't make posts about doing math and other mundane stuff. That's boring. So we need to go to scenes where everyone can act and participate, and that isn't a classroom.

I haven't seen anyone complain about the scenes not finishing. Especially considering we spend weeks on each scene.

We have to look at what the majority is doing. Right now Support isn't seeing any posts, Mentoring students CAN'T post since they're sitting at their seats as Tokage does teaching stuff. General students could interact since Vertigo basically gave them free time, and I actually intended to post today for Toki simply to keep me tide over.

But if a scene is preventing the majority from posting, then you need to move on from it. And we can't post when in class. Classes, as in classroom classes, are not something we should be spending any time on. There's nothing to do. We can't make posts about doing math and other mundane stuff. That's boring. So we need to go to scenes where everyone can act and participate, and that isn't a classroom.
I guess you're right then.

Alright, who wants to pair up with Mizu :D
May I remind you all that this is a young boy in his prime, able to swim through solid matter like its a swimming pool and to top it all off, he can hold his breath for four minutes! If that isn't an impressive skillset then I don't know what is? Now let's start the bidding at $1.

Hey, inferior ginky ( St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere ) you interested in a team up?

Alright, so I spend the last couple of days going between a two (small but still) cons (a third tomorrow), friends coming and having a (medical) virus that I still have some knockback from today. Hope that explains my long absence, because that's an unusual week for the record.

Randomfella Randomfella By the way, what's Aruka's hero costume? You have it listed as secret in the CS. How am I suppose to make remarks about it if it's secret D:
Was going to put it in my post but was waiting on what the teacher was doing for the rest of homeroom so I could include that. If you want to post soon though it's just a black kind of spandex that is pretty skin-tight and covers all but her hands, feet, and above the neck. Pretty simple overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back