• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boku no Hero Academia: Peace Sign Academia

EVERYONE! EXAM IS OVER, VACATION STARTED
Gonna start working on the main thread

One last time, please review the information in the search thread, make sure you really are up for what I proposed in it! I won´t hold it against you if afterwards you feel it is not for you after all.

One last time, please review the information in the search thread, make sure you really are up for what I proposed in it! I won´t hold it against you if afterwards you feel it is not for you after all.

*pokes head in*
"yay"
*pokes head out*

Hope everything turned out awesome on your end! Can't wait!

giphy.gif

c40.png

Hey everyone, sorry to say this but...

It seems that, due to a set of unexpected setbacks, the main thread may have to end up delayed this tomorrow afternoon. My parents had the "brilliant" idea of dragging me and my siblings on a weekend trip (AGAIN!) to a place which still has some of shittiest internet I´ve ever seen, ignoring places that don´t have it at all. I will try to bump it out before I go, but since I don´t know when I am leaving, I´m not sure I´m gonna be successful. Sorry peeps!

Definitely seems interesting. I like the originality of the Points System and such. You've gotten my interest!

Now, to brainstorm on an interesting quirk that has room for development...

There likely will be, indeed, but I haven´t picked anything yet (honestly, it´s not exactly a priority for me), so I´m completely open to suggestions on that regard
I mean, first we need school colors. Most feature school colors.

I mean, first we need school colors. Most feature school colors.
Well, colors can be edited. As in, almost any free image editing or coloring app can edit an anime uniform's colors. So it's pretty much the same in which order we pick design or coloring

Well, colors can be edited. As in, almost any free image editing or coloring app can edit an anime uniform's colors. So it's pretty much the same in which order we pick design or coloring

We could post a poll to pick out designs and colors. Have a set of styles and label them, and have a few sets of colors for them.

What about this? Leaves a lot of room to change colors.
Guilty_Crown_OUMA_SHU_School_Uniform_Cosplay_Costume.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back