• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boku no Hero Academia: Peace Sign Academia

Idea Idea I'm finally back from camp. (There were delays with transportation home so I ended up having to stay a few more days but anyway that's old news now)

Not at all, go ahead. Our IC already started, but the academy itself isn´t open yet, so you have time :)
Thanks, also I have one question about the Rp. How will stuff like the entrance exam and the UA tournament be decided? Will their be a pre-determinded winner (ala Pro wrestling) or will it be decided based off the actions in the Rp?

Thanks, also I have one question about the Rp. How will stuff like the entrance exam and the UA tournament be decided? Will their be a pre-determinded winner (ala Pro wrestling) or will it be decided based off the actions in the Rp?
Please ask questions in the Q&A section

How did you know I love Boku no Hero!? I recently binged the manga and am only a few chapters behind. Seeing as this is primarily an OC Boku no Hero RP (the only fandom RPs I will join), I will think about it. I have read half the rules so far, so I am gonna read the last half now.

How did you know I love Boku no Hero!? I recently binged the manga and am only a few chapters behind. Seeing as this is primarily an OC Boku no Hero RP (the only fandom RPs I will join), I will think about it. I have read half the rules so far, so I am gonna read the last half now.
You posted on a different boku no hero thread and stated you´d rather participate in one where there were no cannon characters. Since I had the product, I figured I might as well make the sell ;)

I think I'll be able to handle it. Gotta have rules in place. I'll get to reading and hopefully have a character up by either tonight at the earliest, or tomorrow at the latest! :)
Just make sure to read everything on that first post, okay? There's quite a bit to read, but it's worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back